Question
Posted by: | 2020/07/28

Dnt enjoy penetration during sex but reach orgasm during foreplay

Evening Dr am a 28 year old female ..... I dnt know if u can help with the problem am having but I dnt enjoy sex but when my partner is jst touching nd playing with my clitoris and sometimes reach orgasm but the moment he penetrates the mood changes and he also complain that my vigina doesn't contract during sex... So I dnt know wat could be the problem am using traphisil oral contraceptive

- 2020/08/03

Orgasms in women are usually from stimulation of the clitoris rather than penetration. If you mean that you don't get orgasms from penetration, this is normal. You could try foreplay till you are close to orgasm and then penetration. If penetration is painful, then this needs to be sorted out.