Question
Posted by: | 2019/05/23

Correct irregular period using zoely

I've been using zoely successfully for a while now and had no irregular periods since using it. About 2 months back I forgot to get my new prescription and ceased using it for a month. After I finally got it I started using it immediately hoping it won't affect my current cycle. However my period now started on a completely random day when I was taking the inactive (white) pills. How can I correct this?

- 2019/05/27

Your period is meant to start while you are on the inactive pills. If you missed pills, then your cycle may well have changed from what it was previously. You cannot change this.