Question
Posted by: | 2019/09/17

Bone pain in legs, arms and ribs

I have bone pain in my long legs and long arms, and in right ribs pain when touched with a slight pressure (hardly feel any muscle pain). I'm 27 years. A male, Nigerian. Did CBC, hct-43%, wbc- 3700/mm3, normal blood picture, normal platelets. Doctor says WBC slightly low, but could be due to vitamin deficiency. Bp normal. Can't say if I have lost weight as I've been stressed in recent times, not eating well (not because of loss of appetite, but lack of food, so inconsistence in eating, that lacks good vitamins source). Doctor prescribed vitamin b complex and vitamin c with an antibiotic of which I've not really seen any change. The pain often feels burning when sleeping. And really hardly feels aching. Did an RPG test and wasn't diabetic.

- 2019/09/18

Your levels of Vit B might be extremely low, if possible, you must ask the doctor for a prescription for Vit B injections. Good luck and I hope that you feel better soon.