Question
Posted by: | 2020/01/21

Bleeding for more than 2 weeks

I got my periods and bleed for 7 days....after 2 weeks I started bleeding again and is now for more than 2 weeks. I went for a pregnancy test it was negative and for a scan the doc can see nothing....he did a pap smear but there was nothing wrong. I'm onTriphasil family planning and I don't understand why I'm bleeding. Please help...or can you tell me what may be the cause of the bleeding

- 2020/01/22

I presume that your doctor found nothing wrong on examination. In this case, the likeliest cause would be hormonal. It could be breakthrough bleeding from the Pill. You don't say how long you have been on Triphasil. Perhaps you need to try a different Pill.