Question
Posted by: BabyLove | 2020/01/24

Bleeding during pregnancy

I am the lady with a Blighted Ovum. went in for a sonar on the 9th Jan, discovered Blighted ovum. In denial and been bleeding since last week on the 15th Jan til today. my problem is, I'm not bleeding,its just spotting and some tissue coming out. I am honestly not ready to face the Dr again. im scared my denial will lead to depression

- 2020/01/24

I am not sure how to advise you if you recognise that you are in denial but aren't able to address it. Perhaps a  family member could go to the doctor with you to support you. See a psychologist of you think this may help you. Do be aware that complications can occur if this is not treated properly, so try and find a way to go back to your doctor for the necessary treatment.