Question
Posted by: | 2019/11/13

7 days late period

Good day Dr, I am currently 7 days late for my period and have been experiencing some pregnancy symptoms. My Husband and I have been trying to conceive for about 5 months now. I have taken several pregnancy tests and all negative. I haven`t been on any birth control for the last almost 2 years. I haven`t been on any medication except vitamins and prenatals which I have been using for 6 months now. I have a regular 27 day cycle.

- 2019/11/17

If this is the first time your period has been late, then at blood pregnancy test may give a more accurate result. A very early pregnancy or a chemical pregnancy may give a reading too low for the urine test to detect.