Question
Posted by: anonymous | 2009/03/23

Is foot fetish a disorder or disease?

Dear expert.
sometimes when I look at woman,s foot I will get sexually arroused, I am worried if it could be a disorder, please help me know more.
Scientifically, how is this , considered?

Dear Anonymous,

Finding feet sexually stimulating and arousing is an extremely common phenomenon. So it is not a disorder in itself.

There is a paraphilia called partialism, where a person can only experience sexual arousal and sexual release when they solely focus on a part of the human body, such as the foot, and are unable to experience sexual arousal and sexual relaeas in other ways and in relation to a whole person - This is a disorder.

4
Posted by: Dear expert | 2016/05/17

I'm always attracted only woman feet, is possible to get a good married life in future Thanks

Reply to Dear expert | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Dear | 2016/05/17

I'm always attracted only woman feet, is possible to get a good married life in future

Posted by: milly | 2009/03/24

It' s a fetish! Definately not a disease...

Reply to milly | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Dear expert | 2016/05/17

I understand it's a fetish, so I can marry and make her happy, what she wants