Question
Posted by: plsa | 2009/08/18

fertomid &  twins

hi doctor!

pls tel me,how often is multiple pregnacies on fertomid,the thing is i took 100mg of fertomid and gt pregnant,could i be carryin twins?

thanks.

Dear Plsa

With all ovulation induction methods the risk of multiple pregnancies increases but the exact incidence using a particular type of induction agent and dose is not well established.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

2
Posted by: anonymous | 2015/01/22

I started taking fertomid tablet on the 4th of January 2015 and I had sec with my man the very same day. And now my stomach get pain after very 5 minutes,i want to know that if I'm pregnant or not I really want a child because me and my man we've been trying to make a child but there's nothing happened.please guys pray for m

Reply to anonymous
Posted by: anonymous | 2015/01/22

Reply to anonymous