Question
Posted by: stephane ross | 2012/05/31

fertomid 50 mg on what day to take it......

I have had two miscarriages within a year period. Now i was told to try fertomid 50 mg once a day but the problem is t my periods are irregular they fall between day 32-36 so on what day should i take fertomid with these menustrual cycle dates and when should i have intercourse afterwards.

Dear stephane ross

Your menstrual cycle may change once you take Fertomid, your starting day of Fertomid would be day 3 or day 4 of your menstrual cycle and your most fertile days would be between day 12 and day 18 of your menstrual cycle.

Answered by: Dr Y.M.DASOO

91
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/08/08

I am more confused now than before! Is it 2nd day or 3rd day???????

Posted by: anga | 2016/08/04

hi guys i went to Dr n she gv me infertily enhance ,gyneacare syrup n fertomid now m on second day of my period so tomorrow i will take ferto bt since i started to be on periods im having tooo much lowerpains is't normaly to be on pains

Reply to anga
Posted by: pixie | 2016/07/09

I started with fertomid last month starting on day5 but nothing happened. my gynea put me on my second course starting on day7 of my cycle plus folic acid simultaneously. I'm hoping for the best......

Reply to pixie
Posted by: Thabisile | 2016/07/02

I just bought fertomed but the problem is I was on contraceptive injection (depo) it the first month since I stopped and I don't go to periods .so I dont know when should I start using fertomed .please reply 0725970646. Please help me

Reply to Thabisile
Posted by: Chi | 2016/06/22

I started on the pill fertomid today and it's my Second day on period I started yesterday. So I went to the Dr today he said I should start today. I do have a 10 year old baby. Is it gonna help me am desperate / under pressure

Reply to Chi
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/06/19

Pls good people help I am on 7th day after periods is it too late to take the fertomid pill? My marriage is collapsing nw pls advise.

Posted by: Vanessa | 2016/06/10

I have taken the fertomid,last month on the 3rd day after periods, now I am on my period again, so is it possible that I can be pregnant and see my period. Cause now I don't understand whether I am pregnant or not?pls explain to me so that I will not overdose.

Reply to Vanessa
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/05/22

Hey guys I am a lady aged 31 I really want to be pregnant as me and my man have been trying 4 years now. But what I like to knw is where can I buy fertomid here in Cape Town

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/05/31

You can get it at dischem/ clicks phamarcy. I got mine on prescription though. It works, just relax dont stress. I started taking mine on the 5th of may, was suppose to ovulate on the 14th-19th. i had sex on the 14th & 15th. I'm now 4 weeks pregnant. Thank God.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/05/22

Reply to Anonymous | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: mzodwi | 2016/08/02

Hi dear you cannot buy unfortuately you need to visit your gynae and he might prescribe it for you based on his diagnosis

Posted by: mzodwi | 2016/08/02

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/05/14

I need some advice, I went for bloodtests on day 2 of my period. My gynecologist said that I need to take Fertomid 50mg and Estrodem 1mg from day 5 to day 9. I am now on day 10 and my period started or I'm just spotting. Is it normal to get you period after using the meds?

Posted by: Veron | 2016/05/10

Hey ladies...im new here and tryin for a baby I also had fertomid for 5days until yesterday 09/05 so plzz wish me luck...im just cant wait to be a mom, been havin sex since de day I took them the whole weekend so I hope it will work for me

Reply to Veron | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/06/23

hi , how did it go hope you pregnant.

Posted by: Marry B | 2016/04/16

Hi ladies..ill b starting ma second cycle of fertomid 2day..1st 1 was nt so successfully..but dis time my periods r heavier..more painful n ma breast hve increased in size n r too painfull...are dis da side effects of da pill?please help...

Reply to Marry B
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/29

I had a child on 2008 but nou I've been trying for a bby and nothing happened so I went to a doctor he gave me fertomid, he said I must drink it after my period, for five days den I start drinking it on February 2016 nou I went to see a doctor cos I didn't see my period on 14 march, den I went to see a doctor on 29 march today and de doctor said I'm 5weeks pregnant

Reply to Anonymous | 6 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/05/10

Hey I was using the contraceptive until last year dec and now I want a baby and my doc alsp prescribed the fertomid pills im hoping for something...so wer u on prevention all that 8 yrs or??

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/04/12

Hi I've took fertomid last month a prescribed by a doctor and my cycle charge it dropped from 6 days to 3,sowanted to know if it's safe to continue using thm

Posted by: Nosipho | 2016/04/06

Hw many times must u drink them per day?

Posted by: Nosipho | 2016/04/06

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/30

Its my first timedrunk them i so hope ill be like you

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/30

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/24

Took almost 3 months now nothing is happening, is fertomid really work big confusion

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/22

hey ladies is this fertomid available on prescription or not

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/04/13

I bought it without a prescription

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/22

hey ladies,is this fertomid available on prescribtion or not?

Posted by: noxee | 2016/03/02

im on my second month of fertomid,with faith and hope waiting .GOD will answer our prayers.ths is strssin and we dont need strs wn ttc.

Reply to noxee
Posted by: priscilla | 2016/02/20

I started tykin fertomid today coz my gyno gave me 5 of de ferto pill nd tld me to tyk dem afta 3 days during my period coz my period last for 5-6 days and he said I mst hv sexual intercourse on de 12 day and on wards I'm hoping for de best in Jesus name.........I'll get back to u all for de results ..

Reply to priscilla
Posted by: priscilla | 2016/02/20

Reply to priscilla
Posted by: boitumelo | 2016/02/02

I had may baby in 2008 was using all kinds of contraceptive as I did want a baby then now I am desperately want to fall pregnant for my second baby, my doctor recommended Fertomid-50n pills, after reading all your comments I don't know which method is right to take the pills as my doctor told me to take them first day of my periods pls assist me with the right method of taking this pills

Reply to boitumelo | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: lettia | 2016/05/11

I started today to take them,my doc told me to take them after 5days

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/01/29

I was drinking fertomid 50 and suppose to see my period on the 3 march I'm now spotting and vagina is itching

Posted by: lindz | 2016/01/06

Hi I'm also waiting for my period so will start, my gyn said after a day of my period just hope it will work we all have to pray before anything. ..gudlucky ladies

Reply to lindz
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/12/15

Help,how many fertomid can i take?and when axactly can i start taking them last day of my periods or before my periods?and how many can i take?please pls i really need a second child

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/12/10

good luck ladies.. let's not forget to trust and believe that God is the one who gives and blesses us with kids. With him anything is possible. I am also trying for my second baby and waiting to start fertomid.. Im positive about this.. He will never forsake us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/05/13

Amen

Posted by: gloria | 2015/12/01

ive jst bought the fertomid pills wich r ten inside and i actualy started my period today n i alwys go on period fr 3-4 days n sumtyms skip a month witout havin my circle so wen is da ryt day to start takin fertomid pls help my numbr is 0767233245

Reply to gloria
Posted by: fakade | 2015/11/02

I am starting my period on Sunday so all I want to ask is when can I take my fertomid pills?

Reply to fakade
Posted by: shez | 2015/10/28

my doc tld me to tek fertomid on the 5th day bt my cycle is only 3days dnt kno wat to do nw..pls help me

Reply to shez
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/28

hie i menstruate 3days which day mst i tek fertomid pls help...thnks

Posted by: Quies | 2015/10/13

I skipped fetrimid next day of 3 day... Is it problem ?

Reply to Quies
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/09

I am on my second day of taking fertomid 50 and I can't wait for the result surly gonna follow the instruction my doctor gave me hope and pray that there will be results

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/14

Hi, I have taken Fertomid and have not had a "proper" period since taking it. All pregnancy tests come back negative. Due to this I have not been able to take the balance of the course as I am waiting for a period to start. I have had a very irregular discharge last week prior to a bit of spotting. (only when wiping). So confused and don't know what to do. Anybody else with a similar experience.

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: lee | 2015/10/13

spoting could be implantation bleeding. heavy discharge could also be an early sign of pregnancy. that sounds positive

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/11

Hi ladies I took fertomid last year and fell pregnant but lost it at 7 months . NSW I took fertomid again it did not work m taking my second dose. Will it work?

Posted by: Nonku | 2015/08/28

I am about to start my fertomid after all this comments I am starting to loose hope. I suppose to start to take my pills on Sunday.

Reply to Nonku
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/08/24

Hi There, I just started my fertomid the second day of my menstruation , and my gynae said i must have intercourse after 7 days every days for 5 days. I'm just waiting now to see how it goes

Posted by: Claire | 2015/08/18

Hi, i have been on fertomid 50mg for the 3rd month now and i am taking it on the second day of my period for 5 days as directed by my gynea, but still i haven't fall pregnant,can i change the start day of the fertomid ?

Reply to Claire | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/06/02

it suppose to be after 5day.ive started the procedure in 2013.early October.on December I was pregnant with the twins they are 2yrs.im planning to have other one.

Posted by: lee | 2015/10/13

my gaene told me to take it at 5th day

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/06/03

hi, I have used fertomid 25mg for 3 months but nothing happened, wht next must I do? confused and desperate. I heard my first baby In 2007 but its difficult to get my second baby! HELP

Reply to Anonymous | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/14

lets not loose hope sister, we are in the same boat, remember it is not possible to fall pregnant while stressing , lets just relax

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/08/25

I also had my baby in 2007 and struggling to have second one. Let us not give up. I am on my 3rd month taking fertomid. All the best and keep praying

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/06/03

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/01/22

Hi there Ive taken my first set of fertomed the beginning of January.....hoping for it to have worked. ...but nothing happened....i took it 5 days after my period 2 tablets per night and had sex every night....this is what my doctor told me.... so now im about to take my second set of fertomed 50mg....is this the right way to take it? Anyone going on their second round ttc?

Reply to Anonymous | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: lee | 2015/10/13

my doctor told me to take mine on day 5. have no intercause between day 10 to14 to build up the soldiers...

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/12

Is it good to take fertomid on the second day of menstruation?

Posted by: sandra | 2015/01/15

Hi i just bought the fertomid pills but im not rily sure when to start using them and i only see my periods for 3days so which day is perfect and when to start doing the intercourse.

Reply to sandra | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Lolo | 2015/03/05

Hi. i went to a Fetrility Specialist and he gave me Fertomed to take from day 3 of my period until day 7, then make sure i have u=intercourse on day 12, 15, 17, 19 etc. he said i could have sex on other days as well but make sure on these dates. good luck.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/01/28

Can i start taking the pill on the first day of my period as the docter said or should i go with what the booklet inside the packet say. Please im desperate cos my period started today

Posted by: mike | 2014/12/14

pls I want to know when to start taken the fertomid-50 and also how many doseage to be taken nd when to have intercourse?

Reply to mike
Posted by: Vee | 2014/12/05

Hie ladies lm startng my 2nd cycle of fertomid...e 1st wsnt successful...l wl startng tekng my 1st pill tmrw

Reply to Vee | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: TEE | 2015/11/13

SAME STORY DEAR HOPEFULLY THIS TYM IT WORK AND DONT STRESS LETS JUS RELAX AND KEEP OUR FINGERS CROSSED

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/01/22

Hi vee im also starting my second cycle of fertomed....first one wasnt successful....hopefully the second works?

Posted by: Vee | 2014/11/13

Tmrw l wl start fertomid ...so when cn l hv sex?

Reply to Vee
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/11/05

Hi ive got.polysestic ovaries havent had a period since last november is fertomid advisable and will i get a period

Posted by: Hazel | 2014/10/29

Hai im hazel i have the same problem bt me idont get period at all en my dr give me fertomid en inofolic bt im stil waiting 4 my circle i just started treatment this month

Reply to Hazel
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/10/24

Abt to start Ap

Posted by: Vee | 2014/10/10

I jst buy fertomid bt l was drinkng fertipil..is it safe to use fertomid..whilst lm tekng fertipil

Reply to Vee
Posted by: lee-aan | 2014/10/07

I am going to take fertomid tomorrow when is the best time to have intercause

Reply to lee-aan
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/09/06

I'm Hiv positive. And my Cd4 count is over 80. Ist safe for me to use fertomid 50?

Posted by: Jane | 2014/09/06

I'm hiv positive n my circle is not normal. My cd4 count is over 80.Can I also use fertomid 50? Or it will affect my health? Medication wise

Reply to Jane | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/06/02

JANE your cd4 count is very low wait until is maybe 800.than you will see everything will be fine.now countuing take you medication.im proud of you.you will have heathly babe.

Posted by: Nokuthula | 2014/07/24

Plz help i have irregular periods now i wana try fertomid so tht i can have a bbyy,should i take it wen am on my periods or jst as normal pills plz snd me an smsz on this number 0844310424 plzz

Reply to Nokuthula
Posted by: Chan | 2014/06/23

I am getting so confuse now reading all these Q and Answers, i have a problem with ovulating.SOme months i can feel when i ovulate as i ovulate with pain and then some months i cant feel a thing. I am due to take the Fertomid tablets and i really hope and pray that this works for me. As i 35 now and this is my last option and my son will be 11 this year.

Reply to Chan | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: boitumelo | 2016/02/02

hi I also have the same problem my doctor told me to take the pills on my first day of my periods now I am confused cause I see some of you ladies take it after your periods which one is the right method I am desperate to have my second child

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/04/04

I'm not having any triple to conceive but I want it to conceive 5 days after am starting to take Fertomid, so my question is will I conceive if I take the tablets after a day I had sex?

Posted by: lesh | 2014/03/24

I have started using fertomid last month, and after two weeks i started getting sick, vommiting, feeling dizzy and tired, i took pergnancy tests and it was negative, but now when i had my periods they only took 2 days when they usually take 4 to 5, please help is this normal

Reply to lesh | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: TEE | 2015/11/13

EY SAME STORY AS THEY SAY IT CHANGES YOUR CIRCLE AND THOSE ARE THE SYMTOMS

Posted by: VANESSA | 2014/06/23

I also have the same problem

Posted by: lindzie | 2014/03/19

I've been using fertomid 50mg per day for 5days on de third cycle now but no luck,my period were irregular but now are back to normal range but still plz help I'm loosing hope

Reply to lindzie
Posted by: mari | 2014/01/09

My cycle is between 25 and 27 days and I use from day 4 to 8. But I am struggling to know when I ovulate.

Reply to mari | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/20

Buy Ovulation calculator

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/20

Buy Ovulation calculator

Posted by: Shoneez | 2012/07/11

I started fertomid 50mg last month as described by my gynea, he said i should take it 5th day of my menstrual cycle, but my cycle is only 3 days and i took it on 4th day, i did OPK test nothing happend. Im on menstrual cycle now on 3rd day and im not sure should i take fertomid 50mh now or later date?

Reply to Shoneez
Posted by: Sandi | 2012/06/19

I have been given Fortomid 50mg and my doctor said I must take it on day 2 of my period e.g if i start my period on the 18 June I must take the pill on the 20 June. Now when I google this I am confused. this is my second set. Last month I took it as advised by the doctor and nothing happened. I have a15 year old child. And when is the best time to try for a baby boy?

Thanks Sandi

Reply to Sandi
Posted by: babeonboard | 2012/06/12

Reply to babeonboard
Posted by: DTBM | 2012/06/01

HI Stephane

I think Fertomid is the same as clomid... with clomid you take it on day 3-7 of your cycle. So you count day 1 is the day you get your period.. Best bet to try fall preg is to have intercourse virtually every second day. I bought the Clearblue digital ovulation detector - it is quite a bit more expensive than the other kinds but I got confirmation that I should ovulate in the next 24-48 hours, so I would recommend getting that - and then to be safe have intercourse daily over your fertile period which is that 24-48 hour period and can even be a day or two after you ovulate but there is a small chance of conception if you wait till after you ovulate. Your eggs dont survive as long as sperm - sperm needs to be waiting for the egg to arrive.

Hope this helps you

Reply to DTBM | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/02/02

thanks will try that

Posted by: meladi | 2015/04/28

Nice advise, so did you manage to get pregnant after you follow that instruction?