Question
Posted by: Psg | 2009/10/20

Costs of a gynaecologist

I just want to know, i am 23 years old lady sexually active and i have never been in a gynaecologist. so i want to start to go at least once a year, so i am concern about the costs since i dont have enough money. How much will it costs? I am on a medical aid that pays 80% only. please help i am in Centurion (Pretoria),any gynaecologist you know here or Pretoria central that dont cost too much( preferably a woman). Thanks

The cost for a consultation ranges from R400 - R800.

68
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/08/15

Hi i dont Know if you can help me for birth control pills do i need to go to a gynea or regular gp and if so can anyone recommend a good one thats not to pricey in the benoni kempton area preferrably female

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/08/10

I'm a 25 years old lady.I think I might have had a miscarriage when I was 17 but ddnt see a doctor and since then I can't fall pregnant.Been with my fiyonce for 4 trying to get pregnant but still no luck...I'm starting to panic .where in Soweto can I find a good gyna?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/08/02

I had miss courage in 2013,I didn't use any contraceptives from the n I'm nt falling pregnant I need help

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/07/20

I thnk I might be pregnant bt took a home pregnancy test nd it was negative its been 2 mnths nt getting my periods and I feel some certain changes in my body including my tummy I truelly need some professional help and all scans

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/07/12

Hi im so scared, we became intimate with my boyfriend on Thursday later so he didn't notice that the condom was lost which it was on my vagina i found it later on Sunday which my urine was smelling bad , i drank morning after pill on Monday morning . I need to see a Gynachologist please help im around East rand which doctor can i go to and how much?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/07/07

hv blocked tubes where cn i find help since im looking for a child. im 32 yrs old pls help where can i find help

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/06/13

Hi i am 23 years of age and my breast are too small. Need gyna around pretoria..

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/06/01

Hi I am 27years old and I'm married with no kids I am looking for help if I can get a cheap gynaecologist that can help me I've been to a gyne before but no luck plz plz help me I really need a child

Posted by: Lola | 2016/05/29

Looking for a cheap gynecologist in cape town please help me just found out I m a month pregnant

Reply to Lola
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/05/28

I need a gynaecologists im in Umthatha in the Eastern Cape. Can you help?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/04/27

please help i need gyne ...im in amanzimtoti

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/04/23

Hi im looking for a female gyanae in Durban central. preferably with experience of 5yrs or more.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/04/12

Hi I need advice or an affordable gynaecologist in PTA west or central , I am 29 years old and the past 3 weeks I am dying of pain in my womb there is some days that I can even get to my feet , I am getting my periods normal but my discharge is yellow and Smelly , It feels like someone is take a knife and stabbing me in my womb and my stomach always have crumbs and my stomach muscles is sore can someone advice or direct me to the right Gynaecologist , this is the first time ever I have this kind of pain , please help

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Patience | 2016/06/13

Hi I just want to know if you got help coz I have the same problem and they Clint help me at the clinic.i have one child and she is 7yrs old I'be been trying for another fo the past year now but no luck.pliz help me with details if you got helped on your situation .my email is pmadyangove@gmail.com thanks dear??

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/26

I'M A 29 YEAR OLD FIRST TIME PREGNANT, MY MEDICAL AID IS STILL NEW, CANT USE IT NOW FOR SPECIALIST AND I AM PREGNANT, WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW MUCH IT COSTS PER CONSULTATION AND ANY RECOMMENDATIONS OF BEST DR'S AROUND PRETORIA NORTH AND CENTRAL.

Posted by: ellamahana | 2016/03/23

hi pls help me we've bn tryin to conceive for a long tym nw bt no luck so cn i get a gynae cheapest one around soweto.ur help or advice wil b much appreciated

Reply to ellamahana
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/08

hi im 31 years we been trying for a long time should i get worried

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/07

hi im 29 years had an abortion in 2007 and miscarriage 1n 2009 ever since 2010 I have been trying for a baby and never fall pregnant. is there any chance that I could fall pregnant again

Posted by: TK | 2016/03/02

Hi Ladies, am 33 years old no baby i have been trying to conceave but no luck. in 2012 i had an ectopic one of my tubes was cut off, please advise if you know any gynae that you know around Midrand and how much do they charge as i do not have a medical aid,,,reallly desperate. Thanking you in advance.

Reply to TK | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/08

hay gal i also have the very same problem as you can you please help me where did you get help

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/08

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/02/09

I'm 29 years old..have 3 kids the last born is 3 years. I had a loop incision after I gave birth to him and I have never felt the strings nor has the Nurse or Dr's. Last week I finished my period the Friday and Monday night I started spotting that only last a couple of minutes. I've been feeling tired, dizzy,moody having heart palpitations, lose of appetite, nausea back aches and cramps in lower abdominal. Frequently urinating in the morningsame sometimes the evening at time I feel like something is kicking down my Virginia as if something wants to pop out even worse movement in my lower abdominal. I've ruled out pregnancy I did a pregnancy test and it was negative but found 2+ trace of blood in my urine. I know something is wrong somewhere but I don't know what. Please help me find out what could be wrong.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/02/08

I am 29 years of age i stopped using contraceptives in 2013 had a miscarrage i tryed to convieve bt nothing seems to succeced can u please recommend the gynea around pretoria that can help we want a baby so badly

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/02/08

hi...iv been bleeding(periods) almost 4months now, blood is changing in colours sometimes light red/brown/dark red. I sometimes pee blood. .I had a c-section recently, had difficulties which led to infection. .now im not sure if the operation infection made infection also inside because the whole area of the operation inside is painful. .please tell me is there any affordable gynae in port Elizabeth.

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/08/04

I also had a C-section in December and had bled until early may, my doctor said that it's the injection I got soon after I got sectioned, (3 months contraceptive method). He prescribed Triphasil tablets to help control my hormonal whatever. iv been taking them for 2 months now and my period has since been back to normal(3 days of bleeding once a month) you can get these from Clicks but you need a doctors prescription. hope this helps

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/01/14

I'm 20 years and recently found out that I'm two months pregnant. So i would like to see a gynae that's around Pinetown in Durban and how much it may cost per visit

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/12/29

2015 i had an ectopic pregnancy,so one of my cubes where removed cos it blasted I had to go under ceacer,now ever sence I've been trying but I always experience the pregnancy symptoms but later on I get my periods.I'm I likely to fall pregnant again?

Posted by: nanzi | 2015/12/13

hy guys i am 15 year old girl and have a heavy bleeding to my period and i want to see a gynacologist how much will it cost?

Reply to nanzi
Posted by: K | 2015/11/09

I don't have any medical so I want to know the cost if I use cash. My baby turned 21yrs 2months ago and m 42 , I am struggling to conceive natural & my periods are regular, not on contraceptives

Reply to K
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/11/02

I'm a 30 years of age with lots of miscarriages n I want to find a good gyne n the prices

Posted by: Lydia | 2015/10/24

Hi everyone,I'm a 28 year old female with no child.I'd like to know how much would it cost me 2 go to a gynae for checkups.I'm starting 2 get worried coz I've been trying 4 a baby for years now.Thank u

Reply to Lydia
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/21

Hi I'm 28yrs old and jst tested positive for pregnancy I jst wanted to find out what the cost for a gynaechologist would be

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/19

I am 24 years old n I hv been trying for a bby for a year now. Still no luck.. Should I b worried?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/11

Hi. I'm am 21 have never been to a gynecologist. And I would like to see 1 as I am now sexually active. Pls advice on costs.

Posted by: anonymous | 2015/09/29

I'm a 22 yr lady I hv pains in my womb n always wet In virgina n I want to consult gynecologist how much it wil cost

Reply to anonymous
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/08/28

hi i am 27 years and i had miscareage in 2012 i dont have a child i am desparate to have achild now but i dont have medical aids i need to see gynea i just want to know how much cost i stay in durban

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/08/24

Good day I gave birth to my son in February 2013. From there i had irregular daily bleeding/ periods. i went to 2 different Dr in Pretoria Cntral to check what was wrong with me cos the blood was not stoping but all they could give me were Ovurals to stop the blood. But i dont want to continue taking them as i still want to have more kids and want a permanent solution to this. Now my problem is that if i continue having them (Ovurals) to stop this blood it means chances of me giving birth again is rare.... and i'm also afraid to go for Pap smear as i've read that this could be the sign of Womb cancer. Please assist me Thank you

Posted by: Sherley | 2015/08/06

I took a clearblue pregnancy test and it proved my suspicions im 3 weeks pregnant . What do I do now? I've been having pains on my abdominal and stomach everyday they get stronger, should I see a gynae?

Reply to Sherley
Posted by: Melanie | 2015/08/04

Where are you based and are you female?

Reply to Melanie
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/07/06

Im 22 year old and im experiancing some changes and i think they are serious.i have never been to a gynecologist and was wondering if ther are in Betlelehem and how much it is..thank you

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/06/29

I am a lady of 26 years without a child,my problem is that I experience pains in my vigina when having sex few days or a week before my periods.what could be the problem??

Posted by: Paballo | 2015/06/25

hey I have a problem of extremely painful period pains,they started when I was 16 ,I am now 20years old and I am sick and tired of feeling like I can kill myself, where can I find a gynecologist located around Johannesburg ,how much would it cost for the whole process?

Reply to Paballo
Posted by: anonymous | 2015/05/04

Hi I am 20 years old.last year I was diagnosed with an sti and I got treatment for it and I told my boyfriend and he said he was treated as well but ever since I still have the sti and I've went to the clinic so many times and Im just depressed. Is there any cheap gynaecologist in pretoria central?

Reply to anonymous
Posted by: kitty | 2015/05/02

I have problems. Didn't gt to my periods. Ever since I started my ARV in, 2007.i want to go to gynecologist. How much will it cost. And i want to ask is there any gynecologist in Port Shepstone,?

Reply to kitty
Posted by: thndeka | 2015/04/20

I have a problem with my womb during menstruation i have badly pain and this started when i reach 15yrs and now i am 27yrs with no child i am affraid if i can still have a child at this age

Reply to thndeka
Posted by: tumi | 2015/02/20

Hi, I seem to have an infection, I keep going to a Gp and it doesn't go away,i want to see a gyene,how much does it cost and where can I find one around jhb.

Reply to tumi
Posted by: tumi | 2015/02/03

hi I am 24 and have a womb problem, I have been bleeding for 3 weeks no so I need 2 see a gyna how much will it cost

Reply to tumi
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/01/23

i would love to remove an implanon seens my fiance want us to try for a second born and i've just put it for 4 months.my nurse at the clinic refuses to remove it the say i'm abusing free service

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/10/08

hi, i always have vaginal infections i had about 3 this year, is this normal?

Posted by: daisy | 2014/08/14

I have a problem with my womb...I cant stop bleeding nd the blood is smelling its been 4 weeks now...Please help im in durban

Reply to daisy
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/07/28

Hai. Im 41yrs woman I hv a problem with my womb I will like to see de gyaeno around Pretoria pls send me some numbers tks unknown mpumalanga

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/07/28

Posted by: precious | 2014/07/24

hi I'm 30yrs old of age I have missed my menstrual periods for two months went to make pregnancy test but all the test went negative n the gp advise me to see the Gynecologist how much can that cost me

Reply to precious | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/12/15

Did you ever find what was wrong? I seem to have the same problem.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/07/19

Please recommend gynaes in the south of joburg. Ill appreciate if addreses are mentioned as well.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/07/19

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/18

hi there I want to visit a gynocoligist and haven't visited one yet I am 19 years old and would like to visit one , but not sure of what the cost might be ... could anyone please assist me . its kind of urgent thank you anonymous

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/01/27

Hi im a 25 year old lady based in pretoria..i've used contraseptive pills before but nw its been about 2 year since i stoped using them but i stil do not consive..me nd my husband hv bin wondering wat the problem could be..please help..

Posted by: Dee | 2014/01/11

HI I'm a 26 year old young lady. Recently i've bben expereincing a pain on my left side just under the stomach my worry is i'm not sure what it's caused by and i'd rather be safe than sorry. I've never visted a gynae before. Would you perhaps know the reason or the cause of the pain and would going to visit the gynae be the best option? Could you please as well provide me with reliable gynaecologists in Pretoria. Regards, Dee

Reply to Dee
Posted by: Allen | 2014/01/08

I would ike to know if there is a gynaecologist in centurion that accepts medical aid and preferably but not compulsory that works on weekend. thanks.

Reply to Allen
Posted by: this yeah | 2013/09/08

I'm a guy and girlfriend is looking for a gynaecologiest... We aint sure how much it cost this yeah! 2013 bcos all the cost written are for 2009. Thank u

Reply to this yeah
Posted by: dev | 2013/06/24

i would like to consult a gynecologist around pretoria or midrand,please help if you know of a good one and how much it will cost

Reply to dev
Posted by: dev | 2013/06/24

i would like to consult a gynaechologist around pretoria central or midrand,please help and how much will it cost me

Reply to dev
Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/06/20

My wife and I would like to consult a gynecologist. We have been married for 5 years and are struggling to have children. We are in Pretoria. How much should we expect to pay for the services?

Posted by: 2nd time Mommy | 2009/10/22

Go to Dr reynders, she is based in Centurion. Call the Unitas hospital for her number. I think she charges about R400

Reply to 2nd time Mommy | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Frank | 2014/05/20

Hi, Please advise if these rates (400-800) are for 2014?

Posted by: Frank | 2014/05/20