Question
Posted by: LdK | 2009/11/03

Citrax

Please can you advise me on the use of Citrax to lose weight. I saw an ad in the November DSTV guide advertising that a lady lost 50kg in 6 months - eating what she wanted and just taking the tablets. They are sold via home shopping from Arcadia. Please can I have you advice.

Dear LdK
I am doubtful that any slimming pills, esp those sold over-the-counter will produce weightloss of 50 kg in 6 months. These slimming pills and potions are usually accompanied by a starvation diet and it is the low-energy diet that causes the weightloss, not the pills. For your own sake rather reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet’ and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increase your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life) for at least 30 min a day. While you are on the ‘Weight loss’ site, read about every aspect of slimming (the dangers of diet pills, slimming aids, psychological aspects of slimming, etc) by surfing on this site.

41
Posted by: tnmx | 2010/03/15

It doesnt work. have been using it for 3 weeks as well. no loss just didnt pick up any. i now believe that it is a scam.

Reply to tnmx
Posted by: LB | 2010/03/03

I am using citrax for 2 week now and have not lost weight yet I dont think this product works and Im following a low Kilojule diet what else must I do

Reply to LB
Posted by: xxxx | 2010/02/26

DO YOU HAVE A DIGESTIVE PROBLEMS?

Reply to xxxx
Posted by: xxxx | 2010/02/26

did you lose a weight with citrax? please tell me because I want to use them but Im scared.Im a doctor and I dont believe soo much in theese natural pills.Someone had a resolts? what will be when we stop use them?

Reply to xxxx
Posted by: Mrt | 2010/02/24

And I''m not that hungry. I eat my meals, but the cravings stopped.

Reply to Mrt
Posted by: mrt | 2010/02/24

My hubby and I have been using Citrax now for a week. Don''t have a scale, so I don''t know yow much I weigh now, but my hips are definitely smaller. Saw it when I put on a jean that I wore a week ago. My hubby''s also getting smaller.

Reply to mrt
Posted by: Tania | 2010/02/22

My weight has been a yo yo ever since I can remember. I am a firm believer that if one has a weight problem, your eating habits need to be monitored forever and not just for the duration of a diet. I believe in Wrigh Less as opposed to wight watchers I have also ried most diets by word of mouth etc. I am now going to start with Cirax as I need a kick start before going on to weigh less, ye again. Hope it works!!!!!

Reply to Tania
Posted by: TKNM | 2010/02/09

Can anyone let us know how it is going with Citrax?
how much weight have you lost so far? any side effects except Fatigue that was mentioned.

Reply to TKNM
Posted by: anna | 2010/02/08

hi there

i have just started taking citrax , was also very scared and sceptical , but hey im gna give it a try ...

Reply to anna
Posted by: anna | 2010/02/08

hi there

Reply to anna
Posted by: Bernie | 2010/02/08

Please anyone tell me if the product realy works

Reply to Bernie
Posted by: Sheyane | 2010/02/05

Don' t be silly. A nursing mother can' t have any diet pills even if it' s herbal or all natural. You' ll pass it on to your baby. My baby is ten months old now and i' m still battling to lose the weight. But at least it' s happening naturally. Your time will come. Just look at your baby and you' ll know those extra pounds were worth it.
Good luck. Look into investing in an orbitrek, Now that works,

Reply to Sheyane
Posted by: Mutale | 2010/01/29

i gave birth three months ago, is Citrax safe for a nursing mum like me?

Reply to Mutale
Posted by: Ray | 2010/01/27

I would like to Know if citrax really helpz. I have put on alot of weight in barely 3months and would like to shed it all. Please reply a.s.a.p. Tnx

Reply to Ray
Posted by: TKNM | 2010/01/27

Ladies, how is it boing now with citrax? is anyone shedding the kilos?

Reply to TKNM
Posted by: Irma | 2010/01/21

Has DietDoc gone on leave? I only see 1 reply to all these questions.

Reply to Irma
Posted by: Machiel | 2010/01/19

Wanting to get direct info from MajaScepanovic, She is a professional person and want to see her views and comments on this product as she endorses it

Reply to Machiel
Posted by: Cylna | 2010/01/19

Want to start using Citra, but with all the comment on this page, is it really going to be worth it. Why all the negatizim if this product is so good. Please I have to do something very surious, Don' t want to fail on this one

Reply to Cylna
Posted by: CHANTELLE | 2010/01/18

I' m now on the third week of using citrax, i have a serious case of anxiety..Is that supposed to happen?

Reply to CHANTELLE
Posted by: Alison | 2010/01/14

Hi there. Is Citrax just another scam promising a quick fix? Teyana or Tasneem. Working for you or not???? Eager to know. Any side effect?

Reply to Alison
Posted by: Mariette | 2010/01/12

Hi Shaberah,

I' m also O positive, can you give me more info on what to and what not to eat, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Mariette
Posted by: Marian | 2009/12/23

hi there Shaberah ,could you give me more info with regards to the blood type diet as to where one can get it .
Marian

Reply to Marian
Posted by: shaberah | 2009/12/07

Hi All

Ive discovered something even better and that is the diet that looks at your blood type. Im O positive and have elimenated potatoes and starch(Breads,cakes all wheat products) from my diet as they do not agree with my system. IT DOES WORK. I feel more healthy, energetic and its costing me zero. I ve lost 10 kilos in one month and dont feel irritated, nauseaus or hungry as Im eating what my body requires. I even braai in a pan with a little oil and spice my meat, chicken fish and for bread I eat RYE vita as we O positives r wheat intolerant. Sweet potatoes is an excellent replacement for potatoes. for cereal i eat rice crispies and soya milk as our systems also dont function well with dairy products. I do hope this helps more people out there.

Reply to shaberah
Posted by: Ena-Marie | 2009/12/06

I got mine in the mail on Friday, started Saturday. Will see how it goes.

Reply to Ena-Marie
Posted by: Meraai | 2009/12/02

When I saw this add earlier this week i was so excited, just need that crutch to help me over the first hurdle quickly as a motivator but reading all these comments I' m now very sceptic and dissapointed.

Reply to Meraai
Posted by: Pieter | 2009/12/01

I used it now for 3 weeks and did not loose any. Is there something that i do wrong?

Reply to Pieter
Posted by: Pieter | 2009/12/01

Reply to Pieter
Posted by: tasneem | 2009/12/01

I started using citrax today. Hoping for the best. wont rush it.
will weigh after one week!!!

Reply to tasneem
Posted by: Juejue | 2009/11/24

Ive started using citrax last week, dont wana rush it, wil weigh myself after a month.al d best to al of u

Reply to Juejue
Posted by: tasneem | 2009/11/23

SCAM!!!!!!!!!! ELOBORATE. I AM ALSO SCEPTICAL BUT WHY WOULD YOU SAY SO?

Reply to tasneem
Posted by: Harris | 2009/11/22

This is nothing but a scam. Beware!

Reply to Harris
Posted by: UANTHINGAM@GMAIL.COM | 2009/11/20

TO TEYANA KEEP IT UP SISTER IF IT REALLY WORK THEN AM BUYING.

Reply to UANTHINGAM@GMAIL.COM
Posted by: MP | 2009/11/19

Is Arcadia the only place you can get Citrax from?

Reply to MP
Posted by: teyana | 2009/11/18

I lost 3 kilos in my first week of using citrax, without cutting anything from my diet. I am more regular and I feel full most of the time. It' s really supressing my appetite, without any side effects. I' m really hopeful since I really want to lose many kilos.

Reply to teyana
Posted by: una | 2009/11/17

ive always struggled to loose weight and ive been using different weight products. the only question that i have for you doc is can you get cancer from using these products?

Reply to una
Posted by: tasneem | 2009/11/16

hi sheena. have you lost any wieght? side effects?

Reply to tasneem
Posted by: Danie | 2009/11/16

Hi Sheena, any change in weight?

Reply to Danie
Posted by: Sheena | 2009/11/09

I' ve started Citrax last week Friday. The only change ive noticed is that im more regular. But i have not lost any weight yet. I sure hope this works.

Reply to Sheena
Posted by: kobie | 2009/11/05

please let me know if it is so to say possible to loose 50 kg on this citrax capsules without dieting?

Reply to kobie
Posted by: Annemarie | 2009/11/03

Please give me more info regarding CITRAX. Is Arcadia the only supplier of Citrax

Reply to Annemarie

Dear LdK