Question
Posted by: mano | 2012-05-16

cipla actin

i have been taking cipla actin tablets to help gain weight and now i seem to be addicted to it and when i stop i loose weight again, is it harmful to my health ? we are trying to conceive and somehow i wonder if it has any effects on that? will it be harmful to my unborn child if i happen to fall pregnant~ please help me.

Dear Mano

I am not familiar with the product and unable to answer your question.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

133
Posted by: Mishy | 2016-07-12

I was a slender and I used to hate myself because all of my friends were fat so I was the only who was tall and slender. So until I heard about this Cipla Actin Tablettes I bought them now I have a beautiful sexy body and I also do some exercise every morning and everning just to keep my body fit and healthy.. Cipla_Actin You're my number It only costs R60.00 , If you're a slender and you want more Kg's I think you should try it too It 'll work for you... ??????

Reply to Mishy | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Mindy | 2016-08-07

I am also taking Ciplactin. I've been taking it for a few days, haven't had a result yet. How many tablets did you take a day, and how many days did it take for your appetite to kick in?Thank you.

Posted by: Asive | 2016-07-05

Caipla is good"plz dnt hesitate to take it!its done miracles to my body"yes u feel tired nd sleep a lot.my body looks cute than before!haaalala caipla Haalaala;->;->

Reply to Asive

Does your tummy become flabby and bloated along with the weight gain??

Cipla actin has helped me g 4 kilos in 6days now that's magic, im currently 22 and I used to gain 44kilos :'( so now I'm on 48 in 6days super happy

Posted by: Connie | 2016-05-08

Hy I've been using this tablets for 3 days now and I feel very tried nd sleepy I cnt do anything, will this stop or it's gonna continue until I stop using the tablets?

Reply to Connie | 1 comment (hide)

Hello, it's going to last for a week. Different people have different result, but that happened to me. If you think the results are worth it, try it again. It might be worth it for you.

Posted by: Ediomo | 2016-04-29

Cipla actin 4mg does help you gain weight by increasing your appetite for food basically. One tablet a day should work the magic but as an adult you could do up to 3 tablets daily in divided doses. This medicine is inadvisable if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, asthmatic, hypotensive, treating leukaemia and blah blah blah. Cipla actin worked magic for me. I am 23yrs old, a former 45kg now 57kg in just one month #smiles#

Reply to Ediomo | 3 comments (hide)

Did you take it before or after meals

Posted by: Tiny | 2016-06-09

Is it true that the weight gain comes with a pot belly?

Posted by: Tumi | 2016-05-21

Will I need a prescription for it?any side effects?

Posted by: anonymous | 2016-04-25

wow wow wow i am impressed .cipla actin really works.

Reply to anonymous
Posted by: anonymous | 2016-04-25

Reply to anonymous
Posted by: Anomimus | 2016-04-13

Hi i have been taking cipla actin tablets to help gain weight and now i seem to be addicted to it and when i stop i loose weight again, is it harmful to my health ? we are trying to make a baby and somehow i wonder if it has any effects on that? will it be harmful to my unborn child if i happen to fall pregnant~ please help me.

Reply to Anomimus

Can I take cipla actin with arvs?

Posted by: sonia stevens | 2016-03-26

Hello I’m Sonia stevens by name, I’m giving a testimony about Dr. Ben the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my HIV disease, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different herbalists, I was like: “Many people have the HIV cure why are people still suffering from it?” I though of it, then I contact Dr. Ben via email, I didn’t believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared the CURE and sent it to me via UPS courier service, they told me that it will take 3-4 days before I'll get the parcel, 3 days later I received the package and I started taking the medicine as prescribed by him, after 7 days of taking the medicine I went for check-up, I was tested HIV NEGATIVE... I’M GOING TO ASSIST ANYBODY THAT CONTACT HIM FOR HELP, IF YOU ARE SERIOUS YOU WILL BE CURED!!! He can also cure all type of diseases like hypertities B, Diabities, Herpes.etc. contact him via: drbenharbalhome@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348144631509. You can also reach me on email: soniastevens1995@gmail.com

Reply to sonia stevens | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: tiger | 2016-06-15

Was diagnosed HIV positive taking arvs.and causing stress to my family.can I use something else cause when I last gave birth.was negative and now my son taking medication not even tested.pls help

Posted by: Pearl | 2016-03-09

How long does cipla actin help to gain weight?

Reply to Pearl

SIDE-EFFECTS AND SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS: Side-effects: The side-effects that present frequently are drowsiness and somnolence. The drowsiness effect may subside after the first three or four days of continuous administration. The following adverse reactions have been reported with the use of cyproheptadine: Neurological: Sedation, sleepiness (often transient), disturbed coordination, dizziness, confusion, restlessness, excitation, nervousness, irritability, tremor, paraesthesiae, insomnia, convulsions, euphoria, hallucinations, faintness, hysteria and neuritis. Dermatological: Allergic manifestations such as a rash and oedema, photosensitivity, excessive perspiration and urticaria. Special senses: Blurred vision, tinnitus, diplopia, acute labyrinthitis and vertigo. Cardiovascular: Tachycardia, palpitations, hypotension, extrasystoles and anaphylactic shock. Haematological: Heamolytic anaemia, agranulocytosis, leukopenia and thrombocytopenia. Gastro-intestinal:Dryness of the mouth, anorexia, epigastric distress, nausea and vomiting, diarrhoea, jaundice and constipation. Genito-urinary: Frequency of micturition, difficult micturition, urinary retention and early menses. Respiratory: Thickening of bronchial secretions, dryness of nose and throat, tightness of chest and wheezing, nasal stuffiness. Mental alertness: Cyproheptadine may diminish mental alertness (see "Warnings"); conversely, it may occasionally produce excitation, particularly in the young child. Other: Fatigue, rigors, headache and increased appetite/weight gain. Special precautions: Dizziness, sedation and hypotension is more likely to occur in elderly patients. Prolonged therapy with cyproheptadine may cause blood dyscrasias. Due to the atropine-like action of cyproheptadine, it should be used with caution in patients with a history of bronchial asthma, hyperthyroidism, increased intra-ocular pressure, cardiovascular disease and hypertension.

Hi all.. ive started taking cipla actin yesterday and ive never felt so sleepy in my entire life. I was advised at the pharmacy to take 1 tablet 3 times a day. I hope it works because i weight 54kg and i am 23 years old. I had lost weight because of stress after i found out i was hiv positive.

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Julz | 2016-03-29

Where do I get the pills? In South Africa

Can I take cipla actin with arvs?

Posted by: Kea | 2016-02-03

Started taking cipla actin 2 months ago. It really does work gained 9 kg from size 28 to 32 it's amazing love it

Reply to Kea | 1 comment (hide)

Hi kea how often do you take it? Not working for me...

Posted by: Busi | 2016-01-17

Do I take Cipla Actin tablets if am diabetic?

Reply to Busi
Posted by: Busi | 2016-01-17

Reply to Busi

Am on cipla actin its been 3 weeks now, trust me its working I HV gained from 26-30 but I will b taking till am 34 if u don't like ur bones try cipla acting am now confident with my body... Thank u cipla actin

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)

I was also skinny I tried cipla actin it is doing wonders for me I started using it November I was so skinnybut now am happy and my jeans they all fitting me well, I also recommend cipla actin within 4 weeks am this cute..?????? am very happy now I won't b bothered with any funny comments from ppl abt my skinny body it was so boring I will also take cipla till am 36-38 then I will stop..... Thank u cipla actin am happy

Is it save to take cipla actin while taking Arv's please help?

i started now as we speak and i'm looking forward to gain weight. i lose lost of weight after the pass away of my life partner.

I m taking a certain medication which had changed My structure, My were Nice and fit ,Nice figure, My legs are now thinner than My body can these tablets help boost especially My legs. Or please recomend me wht To use

where can I get cipla actin tablets in Zimbabwe thanx in advance

Reply to Anonymous | 2 comments (hide)

I think u can get at any pharmacy dear

Posted by: ronny | 2016-04-02

ask someone in south a frica to go buy them for you at CLICKS

hi im 22 years of age im getting married in 2 months i need 2 gain weight.n i tried vit b n it helpd fr a month n wen i stoped it neva helpd after i tried it again n i lost weight does dis cipla pill really work n how long should i take it for.wel main question after how long will i c der difference.doc cn u tel me which pil i cn take dats gona help me plz ur advice is much appriciated

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)

Hi there am 23 my mom got me cipla actin in my grade 12 and didnt work that time..that was 5 years ago..i noticed that i had the worst of eating disorder..id eat only once a day and i was skinny as bones...i looked horrible..this year started work and am still studying at uni it made it worse cause id come back from school tired....i tried cipla actin again and it has worked wonders..ive gained weight cause i started cooking amd eating on a regular basis..id have breakfast lunch mid lunch late lunch and dinner and sometimes late diner all in one day...so i say it really works..it also helps you relax a lot amd i usually only take one pill at night and it lasts the appetite for about 3 days till i take nother

since in use this medication for 2 weeks I've gain weight.when I grew up I used to be slenda now I've changed , I've stopped to use this medication but my weight is the same I'm no longer a slenda I'm fit now

I'm 28 and my weight is 53. I realy want to gain wait. Where can I find cipla acting in Johannesburg?

Reply to Anonymous | 4 comments (hide)
Posted by: Jane | 2016-01-18

Hi, go to any checkers hyper shop there's a pharmacy inside the store, you can get them I bought mine 2 days ago with 42.99 and its 30 tablets inside

Posted by: Calvin | 2016-01-05

If you are looking for Cipla Action pills I can sell them to you. I'm in Midrand, I can courier or you can collect. The price is R150 for 30 pills. Thanks, mercfireinfo@gmail.com

Posted by: Calvin | 2016-01-05

Over the counter at Dischem

i want to use these pills but im scared of side effects, but i want to gain waight realy.

yes cipla actin really helps to curve your body and gain weight i have been using them for 2 weeks , all my skirts that were not tight are now tight i have to buy new one to fit me

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: caro | 2015-10-28

hi,how often did you take the tablet?im taking them with vitamin B ONCE A DAY but i didnt see a difference yet,its been 3 days now and all i do is sleep alot

Posted by: lee | 2015-07-20

can i take this pill when am breastfeeding?

Reply to lee
Posted by: Leezee | 2015-07-01

I rly wnt 2 try theze Cipla-actn,buh on th othr syd m affraid of the Side effects.. I hte being slendr. Do thy damage th body???

Reply to Leezee
Posted by: suzan | 2015-06-23

hello everyone, i am here to share my testimony on how i conceived my baby. i have been married to my husband for 18years without no issue. my husband has been tested OK, i too have been tested. but no issue. i had problems with my in-laws even my husband started to have new affairs aside your marriage. it was a very terrible thing to bear. i became a laughing stock among my pear, i prayed and fasted and nothing happened. i was now seen as always unhappy. after many medical treatment and there is no way. i took it as i was born barren and i accepted every challenge that comes my way. i was even ready to pack out of my marital home and stay on my own because my husband was not given me any attention that i needed from him. i decided to focus on my job and try to live happy on my own. on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and i came across a story of a man who Dr EDIONWE helped his wife to conceive a baby. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life. today i am a proud mom. words will not be enough to explained what this man did for me. he casted a pregnancy spell on me and i noticed i was pregnant on the 7th day after the spell. i am a happy mother, the pride of my family, a miracle in my town. i know there is someone in same condition and you feel there is no way. i urge you to contact him via email edionwesolutiontemple@gmail.com. This is the solution to every single mother around the globe. distance is not a barrier, he will surely make your dreams come trough. contact him today via email: edionwesolutiontemple@gmail.com. you want your lover back or any other miracle in your life, contact him today so the world can be a better place to live. bye!!!

Reply to suzan | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: no need too | 2016-03-02

..so what doe you story have to do with question bing askd in here...instead of u trusting GOD that give everything u going to a human bing for a spelll...nonsense

Posted by: Dz | 2016-01-04

FUCK OFF YOU ARE LIAR. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS CASTING SPELLS. YOU WANT TO STEAL PEOPLES MONIES. THIS IS NOT A TRUE STORY.. DO NOT FOLLOW THESE PEOPLE. THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY FOR NOTHING. Only Jesus heals.

Hi i would like to know do u take the pilld daily or?

Hie 2 u ol. I don't have kids & I want 2 try cipla actin, is there any effects that may affect on not getting pregnant or not.plc help I js wanna know if I can try them even if I don't he kids now.

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: me | 2015-07-09

they don't affect fertility, I concived while takin them

Posted by: samiel | 2015-05-14

My brother is diagnosed with tuberculosis and lost wait so I wanna know if he can use cipla action to gain wait.

Reply to samiel
Posted by: Yolanda | 2015-04-23

Hi just wanna know Hw much do they cost #Cipla Actin I mean

Reply to Yolanda | 3 comments (hide)
Posted by: Pinky | 2016-07-25

They are R40 at the pharmacy and you don't need a prescription

Posted by: dk | 2015-07-24

I just bought them for 40.00 n they are 30

Posted by: Asa | 2015-06-02

R51.00

Hello therr..where can I get the pills asap in port elizabeth

Reply to Anonymous | 2 comments (hide)

i got mine at dischem pharmacy no prescription needed

clicks has them, just go to the counter at the back and ask them for it

Posted by: anonymous | 2015-04-14

Hie doc,how many pills do I have to take per day

Reply to anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Budz | 2015-10-11

Three times a day before a meal

Hi I hv 2days taking cipla actin I jst feel sleepy ! Wat I wana now is I dnt hv a child yet will the pills affect me on getting pregnent?

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: winkie | 2015-05-04

Yes thy can affect ur pregnancy,

My 2year baby girl don't have appetite 4 food @ all n nw she's thin..I've tried multi-vitamin it doesn't help so i just wana knw if cipla actin is recommended 4 children @ da age of 2years

Posted by: thabisa | 2015-03-15

hi im using cipla actin tablets for a week now nd instead of gaining im loossing weight.

Reply to thabisa
Posted by: Mario | 2015-03-09

Hi All, I have been on Cipla Actin for 3 weeks now and I have gained 10kg's in this time. It really works and I am lucky to not have had any symptoms so far.. I went from 64kg to 74.3kg. So I am happy with the results!

Reply to Mario | 3 comments (hide)

Hi hi mario js wanted 2 fyd out hw mny tabs did u take a day.. Thx

Posted by: luyanda | 2015-03-04

They work, iv bin tykn dem n i ws size26 nw am 30... Iv bin usin them for 3 months nw

Reply to luyanda | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Me | 2015-07-09

Luyanda how did you get rid of the mkhaba it gives you

Posted by: Portia | 2015-03-01

It's my 2nd day on thus pill, very dizzy, nd sleepy, don't have a appetite yet, when does it start, and how can I keep the weight when I decide to stop it, cause I heard u lose weight again, and I'm on birth control, will this interfere with that

Reply to Portia
Posted by: timmy | 2015-02-25

Hey,I am using this tablets but I dnt see improvement but I eat many times a day....I wish in two month to see improvement,people tell me that am skinny so I dnt knw...

Reply to timmy
Posted by: Lukhona | 2015-02-25

I've been using cipla actin bt I stopped once I realise that m pregnant, so plz help me guys I want to know whether these pills are not harmful to a pregnant women? because I dnt want to risk. thank you

Reply to Lukhona | 1 comment (hide)

Where do I buy them in South Africa

Posted by: Princess | 2015-01-20

Cipla actin yes help to gain wait but the problem when stop using it you loose weight what I want to know how many pills did you take a day?

Reply to Princess
Posted by: johannah | 2014-12-29

Is cipla actin the same with cipla multi actin or what? Am confused I need to know please doc answer

Reply to johannah

Hi there... I was size 30 and nw 34, cipla works tremendously. Its true, you may have to eat a lot and drink enough fluids not to dehydrate yourself. Well I been dreaming of the curvature hips and yet truthfully I got them... Blv u me it's a great feeling (I have been on cipla for 4 weeks)

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: me | 2015-07-09

did they not give big tummy

Posted by: cecilia | 2014-11-29

hie...m very skinny n i av hrd abt cipla actin tablets are dey any side effects in future such as in getting pregnant

Reply to cecilia
Posted by: Lusanda | 2014-11-20

Am using this tablets its been a month NW bt I dnt see any deference n I wnt to knw hw many pill I cn take a day thnx

Reply to Lusanda
Posted by: Lusanda | 2014-11-20

Am using dis cipla actin pill its been a month NW bt I dnt see any deference help plz wat cn I do n I wnt 2 knw hw many pill I cn take a day thnx

Reply to Lusanda

Guys i wannaa know if is it safe to use cipla actin when on HIV med (FDC) or will it interfere with the ARV

Posted by: ivonne | 2014-11-05

i start taking cipla actin but now my pee full of blood there is samething wrong with me! Please help!

Reply to ivonne

I've been using cipla actin pills for 3 weeks, The first 3 days you get very dizzy and sleepy but eventually you get the hang of it.. I've gained from 28kg to 32 Kg, it really works! The pills help your appetite to be active, they don't automatically help you gain, but your appetite increases! So the more you eat, the more you gonna gain!!! Well I'm still using them so I don't know whether I'm gonna lose weight when I stop using them.. #hopefully not!!! I recommend that if you wanna gain weight USe cipla actin!!

Posted by: bonolo | 2014-09-29

I also wanna take cipla actin are they fast on gaining weight

Reply to bonolo

Can I use cipla - actin 4 mg to gain weight if am still breastfeeding

Posted by: Zam | 2014-08-31

I also want to gain some wait but im worried now when they say you loose weight again when you stop using this cipla, and the other thing am woried about is that when i loose the weight again it doesnt ruin the body and make it loose and no longer be firm?

Reply to Zam
Posted by: Terry | 2014-08-20

Hi, I am 29 years old of age and I am skinny. if I can take Cipla actine, is it possible that it can transform to fitness if do gym and get muscles? :-( plz help

Reply to Terry
Posted by: Sarah... | 2014-08-15

Cipla actin does indeed help u gain weight fast but not just by taking them alone it increases appitite meaning more food intake... "speaking from expirience when you stop taking them you simply lose weight because u appitite also decreases and your food intake is lesser meaning in order to mantain that weight you have to continue eating more food or continue using cipla actin atleast once a week or twice a month...it only becomes addictive when u mix with other stimulants such as alcohol,ciggarates etc see warnings on package its importent to read the enclosed indications dizzines or drowsynes goes away after 3 to 4 days of use as for pragnancy, safety measures are not researched so dont risk it

Reply to Sarah...
Posted by: Loza | 2014-08-02

I just started take cipla actin,it takes how many weeks to gain weight????????????????

Reply to Loza | 2 comments (hide)

How many days does it work

How many days does it work

Posted by: ciella | 2014-07-30

I used cipla actin for a month last year April. I gained weight and moved from size 28 to 36. Since then I never lost weight until recently I dropped from 36 to 34. To maintain your weight you need to take at list one pill a week or one pill every two weeks. .. it works

Reply to ciella
Posted by: ciella | 2014-07-30

Reply to ciella
Posted by: boi | 2014-07-15

cipla actil pills are good.i used 2 sick,loss of appetite nd body loss.i started tykin cipla acting n start gainin a body.da tym i stopped,my body returned bck again.

Reply to boi
Posted by: sis pat | 2014-07-15

I started 2 days ago I feel dizzy and sleepy. What will happen. If I stop

Reply to sis pat
Posted by: anonymous | 2014-07-12

Hi all my sis and I have used cipla actin pills she gets "asthmatic attacks" nd I have get this abdomanal pains and winds nd we think it could be this tablets... i will die twice if it made abnormalties! i need to do more reseach on this...

Reply to anonymous
Posted by: glecia vumba | 2014-07-05

yes cipla actin pills does help gain,im talking from experience

Reply to glecia vumba
Posted by: rose | 2014-07-01

hi doc am taking dat cipla actin nd so m focus coz my breast r too big nw,r they grow my breast or wat?...am worried

Reply to rose
Posted by: Nikki | 2014-06-22

Its my second dae m using these tablets so iwant to knw abt gainin or losing weight thing

Reply to Nikki

I have used them and now have stopped I did gained weight very well and still gaining and I have never felt dizzy or anything and I was only taking 1 tablet everyday for 2 months!it really helped me a lot!!!

Posted by: Tlotlo | 2014-05-29

Currently a size 28, age 26. Wasn't really keen on gaining weight up until a few month when I started thinking about starting my little hockey team. I have tried \ but all in vain. Reading all these comments makes me wonder if I'll be making the right decision by using Cipla Actin since I suffer from Asthma, Amenoria and hypo-tension. Is there anything that I can try?

Reply to Tlotlo
Posted by: taina | 2014-05-24

i was using those tables but n i hate it cus whn i stop using it i lose my weight and am nt getting pregnant bt im stil need help

Reply to taina

I have decided to stop usind cipla actin because afta u decide to stp coz u have gained weight u lose again, and I feel they are affecting myintestines recently wen I use them I get dis sharp abdominal pain on the left hand side of my body and I will vomit and have diahorea simaltaneously, so I think I'm damaging my kidneys and liver , I aslo hate being skinny bt I jst decided to live wit dat and get used to being skinny seriosly, as we speak the pain has nt stop and I have made an appointment to see a dr, bt I have decided to stp using cipla actin for good

Posted by: masechaba | 2014-05-19

i started cipla dis weekend. i so want to gain weight atleast size 32-36. i weigh 50 i need atleast 15-20 please

Reply to masechaba
Posted by: zodwa | 2014-05-05

hw many pills u take per day?

Reply to zodwa

Im a size 32 and i want to gain weight. Ive heard that many people recommend cipla action. I really want to start using these pills bt are there any side effects?

Posted by: melokuhle Kunene | 2014-03-25

is cipla harmful 2 pregnant women

Reply to melokuhle Kunene
Posted by: Bongie | 2014-03-09

Hi! I just wana knw if I can use cipla actin while I'm breast feeding?thnx

Reply to Bongie
Posted by: Angie | 2014-01-24

So like they helped me to gain more weight but when I also stopped using them,I lost my curvaceous body mxm.. are the any other weight gain pills I can use besides cipla actin?? Please help. Thank you

Reply to Angie
Posted by: Angie | 2014-01-24

Reply to Angie
Posted by: Angie | 2014-01-24

Reply to Angie
Posted by: angy | 2013-12-30

I also use them but as soon as I stop using them I loose weight,is there any other product you can prescribe that I can stop taking them and not loose weight? Can I get a guarantee that cipla actin is not harmful even if I don't use them all my life? Please help,I don't like to be too thin,I want to be size 32 and not loose it again

Reply to angy
Posted by: angy | 2013-12-30

Reply to angy
Posted by: Didi | 2013-11-26

hey i just want to know dat cipla-actin tables are dengerous for pregnant women?

Reply to Didi
Posted by: lisa | 2013-11-12

ah've been usin dis pill for some tym nw ah gained weight then ah've stpd usin em will ah gain weight again if ah re use em?#confussed

Reply to lisa
Posted by: Charmaine M | 2013-11-06

hi everyone, I also want to know just how fast do these tablets help in weight gain... and does your body end up depending on them because some people say that the minute they stop taking them they loose weight again, furthermore are they not harmful for future purposes in terms of fertility? id appreciate help asap from anyone who is able to answer... thanks

Reply to Charmaine M
Posted by: Emmy | 2013-10-23

How long does it take to gain weight ? I lost weight and mh doctor prescribed Cipla-actin .

Reply to Emmy
Posted by: Kim | 2013-08-27

@ Lee 1 pill per day

Reply to Kim
Posted by: mirenda | 2013-08-26

They are very helpful.They help you to have appetite so you eat a lot.The dizzines takes about 2 _3 days.But my problem is that if I stop taking them I loose weight

Reply to mirenda
Posted by: Dee | 2013-08-12

yes,cipla actin can help you gain as much weight you want,i have been using this tablets for months now and i moved from size 32 to almost 36 and they are not harmful as far as i knw...just that you fell dizzy,naseous,sleepy the first days you take them.

Reply to Dee | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Lee | 2013-08-14

Hi Lee,its my first day of taking these tablets and im feeling very dzzy n sleepy so i just wana know how long did ur dizziness last??and are they giving u weight automatically or they just give u n apetite then u gain from the foods u eating??and again how many are you taking in a day??please help!

Posted by: ayanda | 2013-08-02

Does these tablets(cipla-actin)helps to gain wheight??

Reply to ayanda | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: anonymus | 2016-04-13

yes

Posted by: rose malinga | 2013-07-27

I'm using this tablets so I jst wonder whether they are good or bad because me and my husband we want to start a family so I dnt know how hurmful they are!!!

Reply to rose malinga