Question
Posted by: Sam | 2010/06/07

Cat vs coke

What is the difference between Cat and Cocaine? And which one of the two is more dangerous?

Expert ImageArchive

Hello Sam

They are both equally dangerous drugs as both are highly addictive. More importantly, cocaine is mixed with so many dangerous poisons such as battery acid or rat poison that you really are playing with your own life taking a snort.

Coke strokes are increasing as well and many snorters are ending up in wheelchairs for the rest of their lives.

CAT is an Amphetamine-type stimulant, specifically called "methcathinone" - and it can be sniffed, smoked or injected. The effects of this drug are feelings of well-being, exhilaration and euphoria; increased alertness and energy; delayed hunger and fatigue; and an enhanced ability to perform manual and intellectual tasks.

It is not an Hallucinogenic like Ecstasy and LSD. Some of the effects are similar to those of Cocaine, but CAT is chemically produced and often mixed with toxic substances.

So, it's used recreationally but is hardcore too!! Its highly addictive and can destroy nerves & tissue and cause paranoid psychosis etc.

More dangerously is that takes away all sexual inhibitions and many people end up HIV + after a night of drug fuelled sexual activity.

herman@harmonyclinic.co.za

45
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/08/12

Thought we had it under control...I don't know if it's the Ntash aka Catalina.making us think that we can handle it but I'm already worried and seeing wherw this is going...when I say we I mean my cousin and my friend we are a small.circle...but I think in fact I know that we addicted seeing that whenever one has R100 it's already for a dealer there's no more drinking like before naw it's all about sessions...one bag is not enough like before its gotten out of control please help

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/08/02

You know. You're life is in your hands.. Your high is in your thoughts. It's safer to keep my life than to keep on getting higher. Plus, that shit doesn't help to pay the bills anyway, rather stay sober. . Life is much more enjoyable

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/07/24

I always thought its not addictive because I use to take only month ends and it was my little secret when I started using, it got outta control when other uses in my area find out I'm taking, I panicked and stopped for about 3 weeks and then decided to sel I'd snort 1 line after cutting it in the name of not selling people shit WRONG MOVE, I'm still selling and taking but I don't want to take anymore. I think the only way I'll stop is if I stop dealing but I need the (dough) money so... Don't fucking try it if you haven't. Its not highly addictive but it eats the core of your soul and leave you broke spirituall, financially and physically. Get at me If your using though

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/07/12

the downer is not worth the high. Its not a quality high, feels like a rip off, The withdrawal makes you suicidal. Hardly addictive for me.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/05/18

I have been snorting cat on and off but I really hope I can say no to it for good. A friend of mine is an excessive user and lately he does weird things like masturbate for 6 hours and doesn't care who hears. it's a sick drug. He can even masturbate wen the gf is around. Say No to drugs

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/05/12

I think im addicted.at first it was a social thing now ive been using forr a month day out.i feel numb and years are just passing by.life itself has lost its worth.once u caught In it its very hard to b clean.well all I can say is ask and seek forgiveness from God.we can do this.lets all believe

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/05/02

Thank You this sight is very helpful. All I can say it this drug stole the love of my live! I am also new to all the information and are trying to help him but the denial causes a lot of fights. I still have so many questions for he gives out no info. I would like to know do you do lines like in coke?. How many lines in a gram? How long does a line last? How much does a gram cost? How many grams can one do in a day?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/05/01

hey-guys!ive-been-using-cat-aka,ntash-(street-name)for-almost-5mnths-nw.and-since-ive-started-taking-it,apparently-i-feel-happy,energetic-and-kinda-highper-active.its-very-nice-though.the-only-prblm-with-it-is.....it-keeps-u-awake,whereby-u-dnt-slp-at-nyt.it-even-made-me-lose-some-weight,due-to-locking-up-ur-appetite.and-i-thnk-the-drug-is-addictive,cz-i-dnt-sniff-it-everyday,and-i-dnt-even-crave-for-it.love-the-energy-tht-is-giving-me,cz-i-even-do-spring-cleaning-during-midnight.anyway.....im-nt-proud-tht-im-taking-it,as-i-would-love-to-quit.but-since-im-depressed-it-eases-my-mind.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/04/26

Awee guys this chemical its NOT that bad, the bad thing about it its because of we calling it a drug, but one thing 4 sure its that its managable! Like now im currently unemployed but i can still afford it. I can stay a week without it & my body, mind & my soul will stil be the same. NB. Im not saying try it.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/04/17

Believe in something or fall for everything. Clichés are true and exist because we allowed them too. Guys and girls, have some balls and admit that drugs are bad, biologically and physically detrimental, and know that your actions have consequences. Abraham Maslow's theory of self actualisation, according to how I've perceived it and I stand corrected possibly; has a lot to do with why we make the decisions we do. With a degree of honesty and self love and conviction, we need to do what, by nature, feels right. Believe in yourself and actually mean it. Experiment with means to cut the addiction just as you did the day you decided you're going to take your first line. Probably easier said than done but do it. I agree with gyming and jogging as it allows for the production of feel-good hormones. Serotonin is diminished through these drugs and being active sort of replenishes natural feel-good hormones. And this is what I as a current/soon to be non user believes. I am better than an addiction and I whether or not I live this ideal life and make it real, will depend on the reuse of this drug. Be safe people. Trust and believe you are better and become who you can to the fullest. That is true satisfaction and can breed true happiness through personal fulfillment

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/04/17

I try to justify my recent experiments with Coke and MDMA aka Ecstasy, by relying on will-power that has allowed me to stop cigarettes. Which I thought is a big money waster. I don't lack conviction and I know I'm playing with fire, but can ones will-power really stop you from frequent use? I'm confident but I'm afraid I'm over confident sometimes. Coke is not cigarettes. Am I busy selling my soul to the devil? ... This is not doubt in myself but just understanding that the mind is powerful yet vulnerable makes me concerned for my well being. I've read all the posts and my aim is to use this medium as a platform to gain perspective. PS some of you were high while posting #nojudgement #self-respect #Self-Actualisation

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Henster | 2016/05/05

You are correct when you say coke is not cigarettes. I instantly related to your comment when I saw myself many years ago. Go forth on your journey, after all its your journey to take and no one else's. Keep in mind ... nobody starts a fuck-up, a fuck-up is what you become when we lose your course in this labyrinth called life.. when you measure the pro's and con's of even experimental use, the con's outweighs by far. You know what they say about playing with fire. .. You WILL get burned, yet some of us still play with fire. I want to embark with a final question. What makes you unique, what makes you different to all the losers out there Yours sincerely The Biggest Looser of them All Keep is mind the following if you messuree the pros and cons of your experiments

Posted by: durban guy | 2016/04/16

Anyone want cocaine/kat in Durban call me on 0628119778 good stuff R250 bag

Reply to durban guy | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/06/04

You're my hero

Posted by: soumynonA | 2016/04/05

It makes you become more creative when specially into arts, like music but costs are high too since it became popular overnight it's on demand and taken in groups with alcohol involved you looking to spend a grand and over a night till the next day I have seen people leave work just like any other drug When u start it's weekends and soon it's three times a week, and before you know it it's almost everday until your body demands the rest for like two days then back again, also makes one a lier to feed the habit because it requires money you have to lie to your loved ones to get money most cases they are aware of you using because you don't get drunk only when you forget to clean up after yourself then they will suspect it It's easy to stop only if you not easy to access it and cut off people in those circles and find a substitute like new hobbies that dont require intoxication like sports

Reply to soumynonA | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/05/05

You are on the right track bro, been there done that. Now we just need to stop every day for the rest of our lives go in piece

Posted by: Samantha | 2016/04/04

anyone who needs help please call me 0714119903 am a recovering someone I was addicted and started seeing things hey but call me I will help. but I charge per session. Samantha

Reply to Samantha | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/08/03

I need some help never realised how much I actually depended on it

Posted by: David | 2016/03/30

Mind body soul.I feel like taking my life whenever I take cat I feel weak in my spirit I feel distant from God I am lustful in my thoughts. After snorting a free bag I never buy by the way most of the individuals in my town are user's Nigerians everywhere the guys rob them get free stuff alot. Cat drug use is a good way of killing urself slowly. It promises u the best feeling yet it steals ur own life. Can't eat hear voices feel like I have invited evil. Remember drugs are an open door for evil u R inviting allowing basically. My advice u will loose everything you will be full of regret. Pray say I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I am more than a conquerer I accept and forgive myself God loves me if God is for me who can be against me. Respect you and love you. Don't start it never and stay away from people who do they carry a spiritual attracting force to the drug if weak or recovered stay away rather not have it please even if you have problems in life try gym walk run the craving normally lasts for about 15 mins at a time it's all in the mind. This drug is very dangerous affects the brain penis desire for life. Do it if u hate urself do it if you want to dissapoint yourself your family your God in heaven do it .

Reply to David
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/27

I"ve been using dis drug for 4 years now no sleepin;eating just smokin i staterd like a joke but now im addictive nd its wastin money nd not thinkin about sex losing weight its not a good life anyone who can help me pls contact0625070688 i wil appreciate

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/05

Been using 4 about 10years what a waste of money I'm so over it,been clean 2 years,for all u new guys tryg it,don't be fucken stupid

Posted by: Douza | 2016/02/05

This Cat Shit Is Addictive, I've Been Sniffing For Like 5 years Now, And Since I've been doing it, I always had fights with my mom, Every time I got my salary, half of it Goes to the dealer, I'm Always broke and mostly I make debts because of the Shit... I Spend Nights Without Sleeping, Days without eating and Lately i'm being absent too much for work, Because I'm always tired and sometimes I can't work because of the body aches and headaches I have when I'm done on drugs.... I Want to quit the Shit and focus on building myself a better life....because if I carry on doing it, I might lose myself for good . . I Need Help 0839871783 #Please

Reply to Douza
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/02/03

Cat is nice man obviously its a drug and it myt be addictive to people that have addictive personalitys BT its not like coke but the down effects might kinder depres u although its not a big deal now , I might be high on it as Im texting who knows lol

Reply to Anonymous | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Henster | 2016/05/05

You are talking with very little experience, either that or you are doing the shit wrong, who knows. Contact me if you need lessons. At least I have the balls to admit what I am, an a drug addict.

Posted by: Peaches | 2016/04/15

Dude I feel u man.. im with u 100%

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/02/03

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/01/13

I have been using this awful drug for the past8 years now and is fihting it every weekend. Headaches and bodypais are wha I have aily due to this nasty habit and would urge anybody who wants to ry it to run as far from it as you can and reject it no matter the circumstanes!

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/12/14

I want to know how does this CAT look like, cos I suspect my hubby is using it and I picked up some small plastic packets with white stuff in the house for several occasions plus he is just acting strange since October this Year

Reply to Anonymous | 3 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/05

Cat is white in colour sometimes a light brow, . It usually comes as a solid piece which is crumbled and "chpped" finer for snorting. It comes in a small clear resealable little bag. Hope this helps, good luck

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/12/19

I know my husband uses CAT. I found it and have pics. He is extremely aggressive

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/12/18

Hi there. My brother has been using for a long time and I'm actually trying to get him off it. It's a white powdery substance, sometimes very light brown.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/12/14

I've being hitting Cat for 10 months now and am hardly addicted, I only snorts on weekends that's only if I go out.. I don't find the drug addictive at all ...I like the energy and fast thinking ability the drug gives me..today I've decided on my own that I will stop taking the drug,simply because I only started snorting out of curiosity and now after 10 months of snorting am now just gonna leave the drug. And yes its that simple for me coz I hardly crave the drug so living it won't be hard at all :)

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/05/05

How is life ? If my calculation is correct, you are clean 5 months now ? How are you ? Are you enjoying life after quitting, just like that ?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/12/06

My friend's husband was a Cat addict. He died this weekend. I spent the day with her today, watching her her try to pick up the pieces. They have two little boys - preschoolers. He was in his 40's and a very successful businessman - until he started using cat in February this year. If you think you.can do this stuff and not have it control you. You're a fool.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/11/29

Cat/Mcat(no cat isn't slang for meph) is less dangerous than cocaine. Plus it's cheap to make, but sells well. Make sure you choose the right ingredients for synthesis.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/11/27

Hi ive used cat for 3years now at first i lost wait but now m very fit coz i told myself that i buy this shit with my own money so it cant control me no matter how high i can be i always try to eat and m not yet addicted coz i can even take a week or two without smoking and still be cool so i dont think cat is highly addictive

Posted by: fuckedpoi | 2015/10/30

all I experience most is I get thorny like Fucken perverted dog who would fuck any fucked up pussy, need to quit as I might turn into a rapist then end up in JAIL HEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!

Reply to fuckedpoi
Posted by: dopeman | 2015/10/04

cat is a dangerous drug but its good to try it out.............................................

Reply to dopeman
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/28

how long does cat stay in your blood system ?

Posted by: fancy face not as innocent | 2015/05/21

Hi,I just want to say,that I'm new to this CAT drug I've been using it for a month. The first time I was introduced to it,was the first time I met my now very close friend Dexter..The first time i used this drug,i told him i wouldnt get hooked,since i have tried other drugs like ecstacy and cocain,and didnt get addicted..I am now hooked to CAT and i am worried my mom might find out and band us from hanging out,she knows he uses it,and allows him to do it at our place,so he doesnt get into trouble,but what she doesnt know is my boyfriend and i do it as well...i have tried not hitting,but since i found out where to buy it,i do it by myself as well..i am 17 i have been usig it for a month and two weeks,i got hooked after the third day i took a hit,when i try not to,i shiver,i get moody and thats how i knew im hooked,the reason i took it the first time is because i suffer depression,and i heard this acts as an anti-depresent..i want to stop before my mom or step dad finds out,but its impossible,especially since i always got cash and know where to find it,and my friend ALWAYS have and we always together,i have stopped drinking and smoking weed to do this,but i am also loosing weight because i eat less,i also use it because i gor school,dancing and drama classes i also do part time jobs and bikini shoots so i need the energy...i want to know if theres anyway i can stop using this,without having to go to AA classes,CAT also helped me stop my sex addiction ive been struggling with since the age of 13...please do let me know if there are any other methods.. #desperateAddiction 0613718587 anyone with information can contact me

Reply to fancy face not as innocent | 3 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/05

I hope that you found the love and help that you needed to end your habit Fancy Face. If nit I'd like to help if I could.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/07/24

Hi there. I'm a recovered addict of this drug, and my honest feedback is to seek help from your parents. It's bigger and uglier than you are anticipating, and if you don't fix it, it will ruin years and years of your life. You have to cut everyone involved with it, out of your life. I ended up moving away several times cutting all ties with people I knew to break my habit.

Posted by: Form India | 2015/06/11

U got a cool life

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/02/01

As you does like to sniff a dogs bum to get epol taste out your mouth the baby powder seems to be a better way, so oaks sniff your ma se crack ! And lay off the 2L ABI drinks ?? sharp owens

Posted by: Addictions Expert Forum | 2010/06/07

Hello Sam

herman@harmonyclinic.co.za

Reply to Addictions Expert Forum