Question
Posted by: Abigail Courtenay | 2017/10/17

Thinz alcachofra tablets.

can thinz alcachofra tablets cause Nausea or vomiting and diarrhea? i need to know which medicine can i take with thinz alcachofra?

- 2017/10/18

Hi Abigail

Yes, it could cause the above symptoms, especially if one takes more than the prescribed dosage (not saying you do, just to mention). It might also be that you have a viral gastroenteritis (stomach flu). I would stop the thinz alcachofra for a while and see if you improve. If the symptoms dont clear, then you might have a viral gastroenteritis and you can use over the counter anti-emetic and anti-diarrhea tablets as well as rehydration fluid. Good luck and I hope you feel better soon.