Question
Posted by: Frank | 2017/10/24

Premature ejaculation penis size

I'm 15 and I don't know when my penis is gonna grow and I don't know how to tell that it's growing.i masterbait all oneece a week and I always ejaculate quick the first time but the second time it takes me a longer period of time why does that happen. Is there certain foods or excersizes I can do to make my penis grow bigger by December. Plz get back to me ASAP thank you

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2017/10/24

You're a growing boy. You're body is changing really quickly, and things will be a little bit strange for a while. Do not stress out over size or anything like that, it's perfectly natural to feel uncomfortable and unsure about what's going on right now. Every persons body changes at a different rate, and there's really nothing you can do about it (its genetic). Just hold on for the ride! My best advice would be to not worry about your body and other puberty related things right now, and to stay active and get smarter! It takes time, but everyone fills out eventually. Hope that helps! P.S : If you think you need to be bigger by December, just get really strong and muscular, and size wont matter! Good luck.