Question
Posted by: | 2017/10/17

Couldn't handle watching my wife being fucked by another man

I am bisexual and married. I love my wife. She found out about my sexuality and we are trying to work it out rationally. So, she knows i like fucking woman and men, yet i am only interested in man since i have her as my wife.she and i fecided to have a threesome with another man only except that the hole idea of it is for me to be with another man but yeah for her to be included too as she wanted to be part of everything i did. We found someone to have sex with--save sex. The other guys was open to everything, so he said. Another guy who was totally gay was in it aswell. Well the first action happened when my wife kissed the guy n then i kissed them. Second he started eating her out while i licked his ashole. To include we all had some drink but were still coherent and had knowledge of everything that was happening. Third the showed courtesy by letting me know that i should be the first one to penetrate her although i did not last to long before i wanted to come. So, then he decided to take over. 1st insecurity was to know that he was bigger then me and second was to see that he could last probably 4 times longer then me. So i got to much on my head which made me become soft specially when he was more into fucking my wife when my wife n i were both ateacted to him. So i became soft and kinda useless while this guy continues fucking my wife n i was seeing her enjoy it. I tryed to be part of it by eating her out n noticed her come a little yet he decided to continue fucking her while i felt powerless because i could not become hard. I wanted to fuck the guy becuase it was more of my fantasy but it felt more in her pleasure. After he continued with her she came n i can tell she came hard. Knowing that i was paworless n kinda out of the picture i signaled to get that it was out te to go but she did not want to because she wanted more except that i could not become hard. I persisted in leaving but she did not want to. This made me feel even worse. So the conclusion to the problem is that she didnt hasitate to pull of a bit when he started to eat her out yet she does it with me in many ocations. Even though we talked though the little problem n came to be adult n resposible about it, i cant help to remember her being fucked bt another guy, and at that cant help to feel that she felt more comfortable with him eating her out then what she does with me. She just pulls of a little when i go down on her but i know is that she feels a little uncomfortable.

- 2017/10/18

The first advice I have for any couple thinking about inviting a third for play, besides talking it over for a couple of weeks and doing lots of research, is how you would handle it if you discovered that the new person gave your partner as much or more pleasure than you usually do. How would you feel if the third person was lavishing more attention on your partner than on you.

It would seem as if this was where things went wrong. You picked another man that was more interested in having sex with your wife than with you. Should you want to try another three some, then you will have to make sure that you pick a male that would be more interested to satisfy you. Guy-on-guy play can work out well if the men are willing and the woman is turned on by everybody doing everybody. It wont' work so well if your wife is thinking, "My idea of fun is not sitting here watching my husband with a man's penis in his mouth--'

Lastly, consider a threesome only if it is something both of you are interested in as opposed to when one partner does it just to please the other. 

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2017/10/18

I do not want to bash you because you have been doing it yourself. This is what happens when people moves from fantasy into reality. It never works and only a very small percentage succeeds at it. Many marriages end in divorce because someone cannot handle it or deal with it. Usually it is the one who suggested the 3some and insisted on it. I really hope the two of you can move forward and just be. I do hope your wife is committed to you and that what you created has not turned her into wanting the other guy more. Good luck.