Question
Posted by: Ken | 2017/12/08

I battle to get an erection.

I am a non smoker have very little alcohol have been an asthmatic all my life age sixty two an have experienced more and more difficulty getting an erection in recent years. I am now finding it impossible to satisfy my very patient wife. My penis just remains soft. Kelp tablets helped for a while.

- 2017/12/09

You need to see your doctor to screen out any potential physiological problems. If not, then you can get a prescription for any of the PDE5 Inhibitors to help you with your erection difficulties (e.g. Cialis, Viagra, or Levitra).