Question
Posted by: Gus | 2017/08/16

Hypertension medications.

Recently, my father was prescribed ridaq 25mg, enap 10mg and fedaloc 60mg. How will this medication keep his blood pressure down, will he be on them long term and moving forward, how to maintain a healthy blood pressure

Expert ImageHypertension expert
- 2017/08/17

With hypertension there is no way to guess if it is controlled. Please take BP in the mornings before he takes his tablets and 2x during the day. It must be <140/90, otherwise it is not controlled and you should see the dr again. 

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2017/09/01

i am 39 years old i have been taking Bp tablets for 2 years , that amlodopine 10 mg, ridag 12.5mg and prexum 5 mg . i have done all other test with my physician the only thing was my liver enzymes that was high all test ok , but my blood pressure still more than 140/90 what should i do now.