Question
Posted by: Anonimas | 2017/09/21

I don't always satisfy my wife.

I'm married with 3 kids and finally I get to enjoy sex with my legally and in the most appropriate form. We've been together for years and over the years our sex just died from sex whole day while in grad school to a one round affair which mostly end before she reaches her organsm. I just enjoy being inside her moist walls. However the spices makes me sometimes cum in a few minutes. Please help me what should I do to improve our sex life?I know I can rock her boat each time I just don't know how unless when very tipsy

- 2017/10/02

You sound like a very normal, healthy couple in a long term relationship. The lust phase that often characterizes the beginning of a new sexual relationship ("honeymoon period") usually declins with time. 

So I am going to recommend that you shift your attention away from your penis and in stead, learn to appreciate sensual pleasure from head-to-toe. Whole-body arousal then takes the pressure off the penis, and you last longer. Bathing or showering together before lovemaking can help you relax and appreciate whole-body sensuality - and last longer. If you still have trouble gaining control, google "the squeeze technique" or the "stop-start technique." And if you still continue to struggle with lasting longer, you can always see your doctor and get a prescription for a low dose anti-depressant medication. 

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2017/09/22

Plx watch sex movi