Who said life was simple? Your skin is oily in places, dry in others. Wearing a paper bag on your head isn't option. Here's what to do.
- Wash your face at least once a day with a gentle cleanser;
- Use a light moisturiser on the dry areas of your face – those not in the more oily T-zone area, which includes your chin, nose and forehead;
- Use a gentle, alcohol-free toner to remove excess oil at least once a week;
- Use cosmetics that are oil-free, non-comedogenic (a long word that means it won’t cause blackheads);
- Apply a non-comedogenic, oil-free sunscreen with a minimum SPF of 15 when you’re exposed to the sun.
A natural approach to skin problems
What to eat for a healthier skin5 steps to blemish-free healthy skin