Use these tips from Jonti Searll, a sensualist:
* change the lights in the room – light candles, cover lamps with coloured cloths or change the colours of the globes;
* choose music with no words to set the tone – music with words will only have you singing along in your head;
* make sure the room is warm – if you’re not warm, you can’t relax;
* have lots of pillows, blankets, snacks, towels – whatever you think you’ll need for the experience;
* use rose petals to make the space really beautiful, but bear in mind that these petals can stain sheets.
Learn how to be a good lover