What is happening to your baby:
- Testes have descended.
- Your baby continues to deposit fat under the skin. This will help him/her to regulate body temperature after birth.
- His/her hearing is fully developed.
What is happening to you:
- You may notice a tingling sensation or numbness in the pelvic region. This is because of your baby presses on the nerves in the legs and pelvis.
What to do:
- Is your home safe for your baby? Read up on ways to make it so. Again, speak to friends with kids for advice.
- Familiarise yourself with the hospital environment. Enquire whether your hospital offers hospital tours.