Welcome back! Not long to go now...
Your baby's progress:
- Your baby's testes have descended.
- Your baby continues to deposit fat under the skin. This will help him or her to regulate body temperature after birth.
- Your baby's hearing is fully developed.
- You may notice a tingling sensation or numbness in the pelvic region. This is from your little one pressing on the nerves in the legs and pelvis.
What to do:
- Is your home safe for your baby? Read up on ways to make it so. Speak to friends with kids for advice.
- Familiarise yourself with the hospital environment. Enquire whether your hospital offers hospital tours.
Good to know:
- Run through your birth plan with your partner and doctor for a refresher. It's almost go-time!