Only 10 weeks till you meet your little one.
Your baby's progress:
- Your baby weighs about 1.3 kilograms.
- The early lanugo is disappearing.
- Your baby can open and close their eyelids.
- In girls, the clitoris is quite prominent because it isn’t covered by the labia.
- The bone marrow now produces red blood cells.
- The toenails are growing.
- You may be concerned about having sex at this late stage of your pregnancy. Speak to your doctor about your concerns.
- Sleeping becomes more uncomfortable as your belly expands.
- From now on you may be feeling your baby’s hiccups.
What to do:
- Now is a good time to draw up a birth plan.
- Be sure to take enough calcium. Your baby is demanding more calcium as bones grow and harden.
- Read up on or speak to your doctor about ways to help you get a good night’s sleep.