Welcome back to your pregnancy series.
Your baby's progress:
- Your baby’s head is in proportion with the body.
- The brain can control primitive breathing and body temperature.
- Your baby becomes sensitive to sound, taste, smell and light.
- The eyes can move inside the sockets.
- You may suffer from itchy skin.
- You may have leg cramps; usually in the thigh, calf or foot. This is due to low calcium levels or salt deficiency.
What to do:
- Relieve leg cramps with a massage or calcium and salt tablets.
Good to know:
- Call your doctor if you feel any pain, dizziness, heart palpitations, vaginal bleeding, constant nausea and vomitting.