What is happening to your baby:
- The baby measures 16cm.
- Limb movements become more coordinated.
- Eyes look forward.
- Ears have moved from the neck to the head.
- Legs are longer than the arms.
- Toenails are growing.
What is happening to you:
- If this is not your first pregnancy, you may start to feel your baby’s movements (fluttering movements called “quickening”).
- You may suffer from nosebleeds which are normal in pregnancy because oestrogen levelsswell nasal membranes.
What to do:
- Ask your gynaecologist whether an amniocentesisis necessary.