Exciting times ahead as you move through your pregnancy...
Your baby's progress:
- Your baby weighs about 45 grams.
- The length of the foetus is about 12cm.
- The neck is complete.
- Your baby starts inhaling and exhaling.
- The amniotic fluid regenerates itself every three hours.
- Your baby's chin no longer rests on the chest.
- The hands become functional.
- Your energy levels will increase.
- You may become constipated.
- Your sex drive may increase as you feel more energised and less nauseous.
What to do:
- If you suffer from constipation, drink prune juice and increase your fibre intake.
- If you're concerned about having sex at this stage, speak to your doctor or read up about it.
Good to know:
- Keep up a gentle exercise routine. Exercise is really good for you, as it will help build your
endurance for labour and keep your weight in check.