Posted by: Euny | 2009/02/02


Tooth decay

I have a 8 years old boy who is complaining about pain in his teeth. His front milk teeth was so rotten before it came off but now the replacement/his new teeth are fine. The prolblem is the one he uses to chew has holes in them and he complains more often about this especially after eating something sweet or cold/freezed.
what i want to know is this teeth need to be filled or is it going to came off like his front milk teeth.

Can i take him to be seen by a Dentist to start with a right treatmentand what next.
Please Help.

Expert's Reply


Oral health expert

It is VERY important to have these teeth filled if possible.
You first need to consulth with a dentist and have an x-ray taken. the x-ray will give an indication as to the prognoses of the tooth. In omst cases the tooth will be able to be treated

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Want to comment?

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.