Childhood Diseases

Posted by: Worried Mom | 2008/10/15


What is my (her) rights

I am divorced from the father of my 9 yr old daughter. She is currently seeing a psycologist just to get over the divorce and her fathers rejection. He sees her once every few months when in the mood. She made a comment this morning that made me suspect that he might have fiddled with her. She is seeing the psycologist again on saturday and I am going the mentioned this to her in private before the meeting. I hope and pray that i am seeing more into the comment that what is true. But should the suspicion increase once she saw the Phycologist. What is my (her) rights.

Please help

Expert's Reply



First speak to the psychologist and she will be able to speak to your daughter. You need to be sure if your suspicions. Your psychologist will then advise you what steps to take from here if this is necessary. If true this is taken very seriously by the authorities.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Want to comment?

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.