If it was swallowed it should pass safely through her system. The real concern is when it obstructs the airway, but then she would have had symptoms. If she becomes ill in any way it will be necessary to have it evaluated, but at present there is nothing to do but wait and see.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal
advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.