Childhood Diseases

Posted by: phiwe | 2009/07/08


re post 1651

Subject: pls help
Posted by: phiwe | 7/7/2009

hi doc

my baby is 8 months 3 weeks she has develop some sores on her private part is more like blisters wat maybe the couse of it n wat can i use cause ive been usin fissan paste please help doc im worried.

Posted by: Paediatrician | 7/7/2009
This may be a severe form of nappy rash. Change the brand of nappies that you are using. Apply Antipeol nappy cream to the rash each time you need to change her nappy and don' t leave wet nappies on her for long as this will aggravate the nappy rash.

hi doc

but she is been using pampers since birht, what can i use now cause i like pampers .

Expert's Reply



You can continue using the Pampers nappies, but if the Antipeol cream does not help you should change to another brand of nappies.Remember to change your baby's nappies often and not to leave a wet nappy on her for long.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

user comments


Posted by: Dee | 2009/07/08

Hi Phiwe,

Change to Huggies Gold its the next best thing after papmpers, my bro' s son is also allergic to Pampers so they using huggies normal. Pls change for ur baby' s sake I understand u like pampers but its not about what u like.

Reply to Dee

Want to comment?

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.