Childhood Diseases

Posted by: Jonathan | 2012/01/20


Future medical possibility? - penis

Hello Doctor

I know you probably have strong views on this subject, and that you probably will say it is impossile to do this, but that''''s not what I''''m asking, so please keep an open mind as you read this:

Do you perhaps know of any international medical professionals who are conducting research into ways to increase penis length? I know that penis enlargement is a highly controversial topic in the medical profession, with many medical professionals believing that it is not possible. However, I would like to know if there is anyone investigating whether it is possible. If you don''''t know of anyone in particular, do you perhaps know what type of doctors are interested in this field in other words, would urologists look into penis enlargement? I am interested in knowing what is THEORETICALLY possible - the reason is because as soon as one brings up the topic to most doctors, they shut down and give you a standard response: NOT POSSIBLE... This may be true at this current point in history, but I''''m sure that there is a way, and so I want to know who is looking into the possibilities. Is there chemical research on the go? Is there surgical research? What about stem cells?


Expert's Reply



This is the Paediatric section of Health24 dedicated to children's health issues. Please either write to our Cyberdoc on Health24 or to the Sexologist on Health24 for advice.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

user comments


Posted by: Wrong section | 2012/01/21

This is the paediatrician''s forum, you should post this question on a different expert''s the CyberDoc for example since I don''t see a urologist on the experts list.
As for penis enlargement, I have HEARD that there are a number of methods. One of which (I read about almost 10 years ago) where they take a skin graft from another part of your body (like the buttocks) and graft it onto the penis.

Reply to Wrong section

Want to comment?

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.