Your son has been shown to be allergic and is allergic to housedut mites and moulds. He appears to have a problem with allergic rhinitis and is being treated on Avomys. His cough sounds like he has asthma and he should be started on asthma treatment.Use a saline nose spray or nose drops as well as the Avomys to keep his nose clear.You do not mention whether he attends a creche as he is also subject to frequent viral respiratory infections.You should boost his immunity by using Creche Guard or Scotts Emulsion at least through the winter.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal
advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.