Childhood Diseases

Posted by: tenda | 2011/04/05


baby penis

My son is 3 year old and complain about his penis that is painful i have taken him to hospital and they gave him allegex and vitamins and they test if he has infection and they found that he doesnt have but my worries is he always complain and he say he want to wewe but when he get to the toilet the wewe doesnt come out.what must i do?

Expert's Reply



There must be a reason why your son keeps complaining about pain when he wees.It is not common for a child of this young age to be so definite about what is causing his pain. It is possible that he has a problem with his foreskin, he may have an infection or it may be too tight for him to pass urine normally. Your son should be seen by a paediatrician. Take him to a hospital with a paediatric out patients department.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

user comments


Posted by: Mr Gounder | 2011/04/11

This question is for the Paediatrician.

My Son is 3year and 3 months. I want to know if it is reccommemded for him to pull his foreskin back and forward at times, so as to make sure it does not get " sort of tight " when he grows bigger. Should he not pull the foreskin back and forwards. Your comment. Thank you.

Reply to Mr Gounder

Want to comment?

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.