Posted by: visitor | 2012/06/20


baby boys genitals

Hi Doc

I''m a mom to a toddler of 2.5 years. I notice that his balls or eggs are way up by his willy and not in the two sacks below his willy. I keep finding myself having to position is eggs below into their sockets. Please advise if this is of concern for a little boy his age.

Many Thanks

Expert's Reply



Yes this is of concern at your son's age. He appears to have what is known as retractile testes. He should be seen by a paediatric surgeon in order to decide if your son needs an operation to correct this problem or not.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

user comments


Posted by: Anon | 2012/06/22

You need to get your son to a pediatrician. Your son is probably suffering from undescended testicles. This could render him infertile in the future. They may have to surgically get them down and close up the area above the scrotum.

Good luck!

Reply to Anon

Want to comment?

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.