Childhood Diseases

Posted by: Nix | 2008/11/24


alot of questions again

Hi it’ s me again…  the mom with the baby with a zinc deficiency. We tried the NAN but she did not take to it to well…  she is doing well on S26 now… . She will be 6 months 29 November but because I only started with S26 now, should I stay on no.1 for one more month?

Also she does not get the rash on her bum witch I’ m grateful for but she kind of sweats a lot… . I noticed this on her feat and hands. When I wipe it of then almost immediately there will be sweat again. Now the reason I’ m mentioning this is because I think this is causing the rashes under her arms and in her folds and in her neck and behind her ears… . The ones behind her ears gets like open wounds.
Should I just go buy the quadiderm (spelling) and rub that on when it starts getting red or what do you suggest?
can i give her a double dose Zinplex sometimes .... you know one 5ml in morning and one 5ml in evening... or does the zink thing have nothing to do with this?

O another weird thing… .. I think she is allergic to mozzy bites… . When a mozzy bites her it makes this rash like appearance and when you touch it, it is like a hard patch of skin with a lot of little bumps. The ozone (medizone) and natural oils seem to be working for this but should I worry ? do you have any suggestions? O yes and it itches… . She scratches like made there! I’ m trying to keep the mozzies out but it’ s not always possible. I just want to know…  can this be harmful in any way if she is allergic.

o man i hope i did not confuse you with all my questions again :)



Expert's Reply



First question: Change to S26 2 when your baby is 6 months old.
Second question:Many babies sweat a lot at this age, but your baby does seem to be sweating more than usual. Please ask your paediatrician to see her about this.
Third question: Your baby appears to be developing a rash called seborrhoeic dermatitis. Please see a dermatologist about this
Fourth question: She is developing an allergy to mosquito bites which is called papular urticaria. Please also see the dermatologist about this rash.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Want to comment?

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.