Childhood Diseases

Posted by: Janine | 2008/05/23


allergy specialist in Pretoria

my nine month old has allergies, now i want to inroduce foods like, peanut butter, fish fingers etc, i need to have her tested to see which foods is she allergic to. any specialist in Pretoria?

Expert's Reply



There is an excellent allergy clinic in the Paediatric Dept of the Pretoria Academic Hospital. Try and see Prof Robin Green.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

user comments


Posted by: lady in red | 2014/02/13

I'm HIV pos and I think I might have allergy because my mouth swollen out of nowhere, where do I consult a doctor?

Reply to lady in red
Posted by: Lucy | 2013/04/02

I am an adult that needs allergy testing in Pretoria. Please advise

Reply to Lucy
Posted by: Single Mommy | 2008/05/23

You can go directly to any laboratory and ask them to do Phadiatop and FX5 and RAST tests.
Prof Robin Green in Pretoria is good otherwise any paed/gp can request allergy tests

Reply to Single Mommy

Want to comment?

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.