This is a difficult question to answer because there is no simple answer especially to the first part of your question. Children can vomit if they eat a food to which they are allergic or they may swell up and develop hives [an itchy rash] or they may sneeze or cough or wheeze or develop difficulty with breathing due to swelling in the mouth and throat.If a child develops a rash due to an allergy it is usually itchy. If you continue to give a child a food to which they are allergic this lead to swelling of the tongue and throat and difficulty with breathing. This is very serious and can be life threatening.This dangerous allergic reaction is called anaphylaxis.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal
advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.