Childhood Diseases

Posted by: Bold | 2010/05/10



Hi Doc

My little gal of 3 yrs told me that she was bleeding in her private
parts, one of her uncles pulled off her panties but i have not seen her panties with blood. i am torn apart i only learned about this yesterday because she had visited her grandmother over the weekend, what can i do? will it show that she was may be penetrated if i take her to the GP?

She says uncle only put a tissue parper there.

please advice.

Expert's Reply



I am very concerned about your little girl. I am sorry to have to tell you that it is very likely that your little girl has been sexually abused. Please take her to a doctor ASAP and then report this matter to the police and social services.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

user comments


Posted by: ingrid | 2010/05/10

sorry to here about that i think you should go to the gp I know if you do not go it will always be in your mind what if and for the PEP /72 HOUR exposure get help for both you and your daugher.

he he penetrateit will show

you do not know if the uncle will do it anto other kids

Reply to ingrid

Want to comment?

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.