America's Next Top Model winner Nyle DiMarco is the first deaf person to compete on the hit reality series where only the fiercest survive.
And he is triggering waves ... not just with his good looks and sexy body.
1) The producers of the show, hosted by supermodel Tyra Banks, personally approached the 25-year-old to compete on the 22nd season of the popular series.
2) The Queens-born hunk has a degree in Mathematics!
3) He comes from a deaf family, with his parents, both of his brothers and his grandparents born deaf.
4) He considers American Sign Language (ASL) as his native language and actively encourages people to learn ASL.
5) DiMarco is a "mommy's boy"...
6) Uhhmmm, ladies AND men, Mr DiMarco identifies as "fluid".
In a Q&A session with over Twitter, when asked if he is into boys or girls. He simply answered with one short word "fluid" and included a link to an Everyday Feminism article defining the term. "These people are either always attracted to more than one gender or feel that their attraction may shift depending on factors like time, intimacy with certain partners, changes in hormone levels, and so forth," the author wrote.
7) He has a fraternal twin who has red hair.
Now scroll down to feast your eyes on these 10 steamy images...