Hearing management

Posted by: Beverley | 2009/11/25


hearing problem

i am a woman of 44 years of age. i am experiencing ear blockage its like i cant hear clearly people have to repeat when they are talking to me. please advice

Expert's Reply


Hearing Expert

Dear Beverley

There could be a number of problems causing the problem. I would recommend that you see your doctor if it is a blockage that you are experiencing. If it is a hearing loss, then you need to see an Audiologist first. He/she will be able to refer you if any further treatment is necessary.

Please let me know if you need any further information or a referral (izabelle@widex.co.za)

Kind regards
Izabelle Pieterse

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

user comments


Posted by: Thabang Radebe | 2010/02/01

My leften ear has got some noise i keep on hearing some noise like it' s water ,but i can' t hear people when they talk to me.

Reply to Thabang Radebe

Want to comment?

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.