Erectile dysfunction

Posted by: Santana | 2017/10/21


Black seed oil to help with ED.

It's been almost 5years since I have have had sex with my wife and it's distressing due to my ailment I want to use black seed oil or any other home remedies . Can you help please..

Expert's Reply


Erectile Dysfunction Expert
- 2017/10/23

Dear Santana

If home remedies worked, there would be no doctors! Do you put olive oil in your car engine or do you take it to a mechanic?

See your urologist for safe... assistance with this problem.


Dr Kenny du Toit

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

user comments


Posted by: Jerry | 2017/10/25

<<>> How arrogant a statement! Dr. du Toit has no idea whether black cumin seed oil would help you or not. But his profession does have an interest in maintaining its lock on sick care. Other comments for you, Santana: - If you think BSO might help, why haven't you tried it? It won't hurt. I'd see my local Navaho medicine man if thought it might help. - By all means go see a doctor; they hold the keys to the lock box, but do your homework first. I've dealt with ED for 20 years and my experience with doctors has been a trial in frustration. Doctors (in my experience) only deal in symptoms, not the whole person. You need to have some idea of the causes of ED your and you have to start by knowing what CAN cause it. Erections are a complex process and ED is correspondingly so. YOU are the one who has to get to the bottom of your issue. - Are you diabetic? Diabetics often have ED. - How is your circulatory system? Atherosclerosis often shows up in the penis first as ED. - What are your testosterone levels (total and free)? If you are in the lower third of normal for your age most doctors will say you're ok. Bullshit! Find a doctor who will get you into the normal range for a 25 year old. Don't let them scare you with the testosterone causes cancer myth. I think they think we should be castrated at 50. (hint: estrogen metabolite is the culprit and that is managed with a common aromatase inhibitor, and perhaps -heaven forbid- a supplement made from cruciferous vegetables) - How about the signaling hormones made by the pituitary? If those are high normal and you have low testosterone then your nuts ain't working. The medical term is primary hypogonadism. That knowledge may not affect your ultimate treatment, but you should know just the same. - How about relationship issues? ED can start with the relationship and compound over time. Yes. By all means see a doctor. Expect to see lots of them to get those questions answered because no one doctor will be interested enough in your case to do it for you. Be persistent. -- I wish you the best.

Reply to Jerry

Want to comment?

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.