Erectile dysfunction

Posted by: Loyiso | 2017/10/23


Blockage removal in testicular

I am 51 years old with no children of my own. My wife and I have been trying to have a baby for 6 years with no success. We have done 3 IVF's and all failed. One fertility doctor told me I had a blockage because my sperm count was zero. The other one said there was no blockage. I do ejaculate but my semen carry no sperms. I would like to know where can this be corrected. I did testis biopsy 3 times for IVF and on all those occasions healthy sperms are found, but I cant ejaculate them. Please help me with a place or doctor who can correct this A.S.A.P. Regards,

Expert's Reply


Erectile Dysfunction Expert
- 2017/11/12

Dear Loyiso

Dear Loyiso

Only if you have obstructed ejaculatory ducts is there any hope of "unblocking" your system. A Transrectal ultrasound will make the diagnosis. 
If this is normal, ICSI is the route to follow. 
Dr Kenny du Toit

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Want to comment?

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.