Posted by: Cece | 2006/11/15


Diabetes infection

I am dibetec and have an infection in and on my virgina, if I have sex with my partner will he be infected with the infection I have desperate to know.

Expert's Reply


Diabetes expert

Cece, you can infect your partner. effective therapy for fungal infections of the vagina are available and should be used. Fungal infection of the vagina may be a sign of poor sugar control - you need to have that assessed and addressed if need be

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

user comments


Posted by: cw44 | 2007/01/15

I have problem with sores coming up on pubic hairs. I might be like a ingrown hair. It usally comes up when my sugars very high. I have been able to maintain my sugars due to stress. Please tell me what that could or an website that I can read about skin infections due to high sugars. I saw it years ago, but don't remember where I saw it. Thank you and have a great day!

Reply to cw44

Want to comment?

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.