Posted by: imran | 2019/02/11


Dilution problem

My 22-year-old son has a mental disorder, do you have some advice regarding medicines? 

Expert's Reply


Depression expert
- 2019/02/12

Hello Imran, I'm sorry to hear this,  but your question is too vague for anyone to give you a useful answer. any answer would depend entirely on the diagnosis, whether it was made properly, whether any treatments have been tried before ( and with what results ) and so on.  You need to discuss all this with his doctor, who I hope is a specialist psychiatrist.  
You don't mention whether some doctor has seen and assessed your son, and decided that he has some mental illness. Any competent doctor after assessing anyone, should discuss the diagnosis and treatment suggestions with them at that time.  If the patient is so disordered by their condition that they can't fully understand this, the doctor should get his permision to also discuss these matters with his family.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Want to comment?

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.