I think you need to revisit your doctor regarding the pneumonitis. This may have been an allergic reaction of the lung to mold or perhaps even infection by some types of unusual organisms, e.g. mycobacteria. There's no point in taking medication if we don't know exactly what the treatment is for.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal
advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.