It is quite possible that both neophedan and
ecotrin could be responsible for the nausea you are experiencing.
Neophedan (also known as Nolvadex and Tamoxifen
citrate) is a nonsteroidal anti-oestrogen used to treat brest cancer that
has spread to other parts of the body (metastatic breast cancer), to treat
breast cancer in certain patients after surgery and radiation therapy, and
to reduce the chances of breast cancer in high-risk patients. Common side
changes in menstrual periods,
loss of sexual ability/interest.
Ecotrin side effects:
- ringing in your ears, confusion, hallucinations, rapid breathing, seizure (convulsions);
- severe nausea, vomiting, or stomach pain;
- bloody or tarry stools, coughing up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds;
- fever lasting longer than 3 days; or.
- swelling, or pain lasting longer than 10 days.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal
advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.