Often the underlying cause of back pain is tight muscles.
ThermaCare® Heat patches are clinically proven to provide up to 16 hours of relief.
That’s 8 hours while you wear it and up to 8 hours after you take it off.4
- Patented heat cell technology delivers heat that penetrates deep into muscle tissue
- Specially designed to fit your back and hip area
- Thin enough to wear discreetly under clothing
- Allows you to continue your daily activity while delivering therapeutic heat
Directions for use:
Once the packaging is opened and the heat patch is exposed to oxygen the heat cells will activate immediately.
The heat cells will gradually increase in temperature and reach the desired therapeutic temperature of 40 degrees within 30 minutes.2,3
The heat patch will keep this consistent low level temperature for 8 hours while you wear it. After 8 hours you can remove the patch and you will experience up to an additional 8 hours of pain relief.4
2. Jacknowitz AJ, Carson DS, Nadler SF et al. New product bulletin on ThermaCare® Therapeutic HeatWraps. American Pharmaceutical Association. APhA 2011:1-13. Petrofsky JS, Laymon M, Berk L, Bains G. Effect of ThermaCare HeatWraps and Icy Hot Cream/Patches on Skin and Quadriceps Muscle Temperature and Blood Flow. Journal of chiropractic medicine. 2016 Mar 31;15(1):9-18.4. Data on file. Claim ID: 3274