3. Johnson-Wimbley, Terri, et al. Diagnosis and management of iron deficiency anemia in the 21st century. Therapeutic Advances in Gastroenterology (2011) 4(3) 177184.
4. Kortman, Guys, et al. Nutritional iron turned inside out: intestinal stress from a gut microbial perspective. Federation of European Microbiological Societies, Microbiology Rev 38 (2014) 1202-1234.
5. Ashmead, DeWayne, Albion Laboratories, Inc. The absorption and metabolism 01 iron amino acid chelate. Archivos Latinoamericanos de Nutrición.
6. Thejpal, R, et al. Iron deficiency in children. South African Medical Journal 2015;105(7):607.
8. Ferrochel: The gentle iron. Albion Human Nutrition (2009). Thejpal, R, et al. Iron deficiency in children. South African Medical Journal 2015;105(7):607.
For full prescribing information, refer to the package insert/product information approved by the regulatory authority. This unregistered medicine has not been evaluated by the SAHPRA for its quality, safety or intended use.