Posted by: Lynne | 2010/01/28



please can you give me a name of a recommended ADHD doctor that i can take my daughter to for a second option.
do you know of anyone who can impart information about opositional defient syndrome.

Expert's Reply


ADHD Expert

Dear Lynne,

Should you need an option second to Henry's suggestion, please contact ADHASA at(011) 888 7655 or

Kind regards,

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

user comments


Posted by: Bee | 2010/02/05

Another reference is Dr Brian Levin, he is close to Bruma and I can recommend him. He is doing wonderes with my daughter. She is 10

Reply to Bee
Posted by: Lynne | 2010/02/03

thanks for the advice

Reply to Lynne
Posted by: Henry | 2010/02/03

Yes Lynne and this doctor was very helpful

Reply to Henry
Posted by: lynne | 2010/02/02

thanks Henry
have you had dealing with you child as well?

Reply to lynne
Posted by: Henry | 2010/02/02

Dr Jeeva - Melrose Arch

Reply to Henry
Posted by: Lynne | 2010/02/01

sorry forgot to mention in the johannesburg area.

Reply to Lynne

Want to comment?

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.