Posted by: Sammy | 2008/07/18



Hi there please advise of ADHD specialist in Cape Town.
My son is 17 and strugling at school, He was on ritlin but it made him sick. His previouse school prescribe the ritlin.
He is attending a technical school and not doing well at all because the concentration level is gone.

Than you,

Kind regards

Expert's Reply


ADHD Expert

Dear Sammy,
Are you the same Sammy who posted an earlier, similar question? If so, I must apologise for the delayed response. I assure you there will not be a delay like this in the future. Your GP will be able to refer you to a psychologist in your area if the specialist Anon has provided does not work out.
Kind regards.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

user comments


Posted by: Sammy | 2008/07/21

Thank you.Anon

Reply to Sammy
Posted by: Anon | 2008/07/21

Adri Van der Walt - 021 - 930 0250

Reply to Anon

Want to comment?

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.